 Castle / 1612
Re: Useless parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 22:30:02 GMT

Anthony Kummer wrote:

I have been wondering if anyone has found a use for all the useless parts that
seem to be included in sets to jack up the price and the parts count. Some
that I plan to feed to my dog include:

skeleton (maybe I can use his head)
Skeletons make great decorations for Adventurer and Pirate settings and
can be used to assemble an undead army.  I like those and would trade
for lots.

witches legs (she's a freek)
This piece is useful for skirts for other female minifigs.  I just wish
it came in more colors.

all the freekin' dragons!!
Good question, I would recommend an army or dragon riders like on Pern
or in Dragonlance.

King Leo's crown (i have heard of cloning but this is #$%@$@#!!)
No clue, though I need one to finish a set I am putting together so
would trade for a couple.

Timbo