 Castle / 1645
Re: Useless parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 02:39:52 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Paul Davidson writes:
Ooh, thinking of The Hobbit just gave me an even better idea.  Have a
mountain (or hill, depending on how many BURPs you can scrounge up) with a
cave in it as a dragon's lair.  Then your dragon, who undoubtedly hoards
treasures as all good dragons do, can sleep upon a mound of gold coins,
jewels, and golden crowns (with the skeleton heads of their previous owners
still in place).

Oooh, Yeah! Way Cool!
(forgive the preppy talk, this just sounds "totally rad" ;-)

-Shiri