 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17448
17447  |  17449
Subject:
RIS 1.0 + 1.5 updgrade + Vision + other stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2007 18:50:28 GMT

Is there any interest in a RIS 1.0 (has AC adapter jack) + the RIS 1.5 upgrade
pack?  I've also got the Vision set and a few other RIS related sets.  I'll need
to dig it all out of my basement to see exactly what I have.

I bought all of this stuff new a long time ago and never got around to using the
sets.  Some of the sets are opened already, but they've all seen little to no
use.  I never even tried the RIS or the Vision set out.

Let me know.

My home address is: jfindley  at  cinci   dot   rr   dot   com

You can also reach me at work by taking the rmspam's out of the address used to
send this email.

Thanks,
Jeff