  Search Results: iron reich
 Results 941 – 960 of 1446.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: atari 800 web server

I just have to ask: Is there any actual USE for this thing other than the novelty factor? (reason enough for doing it, of course) What's the oldest iron known to be interfaced to the net this way? The dumbest (most limited CPU) The smallest? (...) (25 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: Premio per la prossima sfida del LF

(...) E allora dov'è la sfida ??? E' solo un'altra gara di velocità, se si esclude la videocassetta !!! CiaoCiaoSergio P.S. Mi permetto di citare una canzone degli Iron Maiden 8-)))) 'cause you know this is happened before and you know that this (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: New Galactic Inquisition Mech.

(...) Thanks for all your comments. It's funny you mention wood and gears for the inside, when I started making this, I was considering also making a wood and iron mech. A sort of steam powered ancient robot, full of chains and stuff (if you've ever (...) (20 years ago, 7-Apr-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: More Questions from Another Train Newbie

(...) Not true. You -can- solder to the lego track. I know. I have about 10 pieces that have various combinations of wires leading off them, plus having rebuilt points to a all curve/straight pattern. You need a good temp. controlled soldering (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: Naive Sellers (Was Re: 4561 alternates (was: sale at kbkids)

(...) Well, time will tell, but I do know one thing from being in a streaky business myself-- you have to strike while the iron is hot. It is times like those when a business is hot that will carry a business through the cool times, and I'd like to (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: I can do what I want

(...) There's a more serious point behind all the joking. If I wanted a free-form medium, I would use modeling clay or basic electronic components + a soldering iron. Part of what makes Lego fun and interesting is working within the rules of the (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: the beginnings of mecha

Ever seen the little kit you can buy, it contains the nitinol wire and enough small bits to create a little hexapod. All you need is solder and an iron. Then you make the little bug with the instructions, apply a current via AA battery and the (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: Ministry Of Information Retrieval

(...) As usual, thanks for building and for posting! It's so detailed, so smooth, so well executed it almost doesn't look like Lego. I wish I could be the Iron Reich's mech subcontractor, but I doubt the State would be trusting enough to outsource (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  RE: RCX Temperature Algorithm

(...) Mike, Here's the area of interest right out of Kekoa's listing from the internals document...I don't have time to totally decode it, but maybe if you put down your soldering iron... :-) case a0: // temperature in degrees C case c0: // (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Query for interest in a new (space) game idea for Brickfest or whatever - Studded Death

I've been thinking about my growing interest in LEGO Space creations, and what a cool set of game rules Iron Crown's Silent Death is, and how it would be real cool to mix the two. Part of this idea also comes from the mixing of Silent Death rules (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.gaming)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: LEGO Electro-magnet

I have been thinking about this very thing recently. It's actually pretty simply. For the simplest version, all you need is a nail or screw (preferably with a lot of soft iron in it, otherwise it will tend to stay magnetized to some extent once the (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  A simple and inexpensive LEGO LED light brick

For photos and some notes on a design for LED light bricks that are inexpensive and fairly easy to build with just a drill and soldering iron, see: (URL) Putz (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: Bionicles Promo's at McDonalds

(...) Only if you choose the Chicken Nugget option! :-) If you choose the cheeseburger, you're getting Australian beef* (which is the best in the world!!) and contains protein, omega 3s, iron, zinc and vitamin B12. Check out (URL) visited McDonalds (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: The Invincible IronMan!

"Gil Shaw" <NIXtoradochSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H2yBno.Jyy@lugnet.com... (...) Yeah I was going for a more manga inspired version especially the version of Ironman Keron Grant drew in issues 387-391 I will also post a more classic (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: Tudor Gatehouse

Benjamin Ellermann" <ben_289@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HEGzH0.1Kyx@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) It is pretty cool. I have 3 castles within 2 miles of me (well one is a ruin - Castle Morgraig- and one is a folly -Castell Coch) and an Iron (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  City Gate

Hi everyone, My first new castle moc in a long time is my City Gate. It features a stone base with two large doors. The doors can be secured by an iron chain. A stair in the stone base leads to the tudor second floor. The stair landing has a window (...) (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: Station 38

With this powerful statement of purpose and order, I predict this station will spread to other desks, and you will soon rise in the office ranks to rule your company with an Iron fist. All your co-workers will bend to your will, all hippy-temps and (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: SCLTC Sets World Record for Largest US Flag

Starts reply by wiping a tear from my eyes ... beautiful. So how much time and planning went into creating the pattern? What about the supporting vertical iron supports? Whose idea was that and did you just do it or engineer it? With the posts in (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  "The Band! The Speckled Band!"

"It was a singular sight which met our eyes. On the table stood a dark-lantern with the shutter half open, throwing a brilliant beam of light upon the iron safe, the door of which was ajar. Beside this table, on the wooden chair, sat Dr. Grimesby (...) (19 years ago, 6-Sep-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.town, lugnet.adventurers) !

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: 7996 Metalized

(...) Hi all, here some more info: There's no secret in it. It's just an prototype of the 7996 point with adhesive copper tape that i tinned / soldered with a solder iron using solder 60/40, witch means 60% lead and 40% tin. The used copper tape (i (...) (17 years ago, 3-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains)

iron
(score: 1.148)

More:  Next Page >>