 Castle / 16819
Re: Tudor Gatehouse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2003 15:08:07 GMT

Benjamin Ellermann" <ben_289@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:HEGzH0.1Kyx@lugnet.com...
Its a great looking moc.

Thanks!

Thanks Ben. I may have to try that one (give or take a few colours ;)
I may have to go and take a look at Stokesay when Im in the area, I'm off • to
Widerhope Manor in a couple of months
(http://www.shardslrp.com/events/siteinfo/wilderhopeimages/index.html) • which
is just above Stokesay.

It must be nice to be able to drive to a castle or manor now and then :)

Ben

It is pretty cool. I have 3 castles within 2 miles of me (well one is a
ruin - Castle Morgraig- and one is a folly -Castell Coch) and an Iron age
hill fort (The Twmpath - althought its so covered over and abandoned you
need a lot of imagination to see where it is)
Thats nothing compared to the hundreds of castles dotted about here,
hundreds of which I still am yet to see. When your surrounded by them, you
don't have the time to often go look. I'd like to build a model of Caldicot
someday http://www.castlewales.com/caldicot.html. Its a great castle
--
James Stacey
------