 Castle / 16808
Re: Tudor Gatehouse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 21:53:46 GMT

Hello!

I don't have all of the pieces to build the set.  Some like the smaller
brown doors have never been made by Lego.  I really would need to get many
brown windows which are expensive.  I could build a different version with
my pieces but it would not be nearly as good.

OK, brown window frames and white lattice panes are expensive (especially
those small top-rounded ones). However, they are available. Brown
rectangular doors are the real problem. Maybe you could replace the
formpart-doors by doors built out of brown plates and tiles?

Wow, what a great castle. Build it! Please.  This castle deserves to be
built with LEGO. "One of YOU must do this!"
I would love to do this eventually, but it would take a lot of pieces!

Indeed it would. Make it your life task :-)

Bye
Jojo