 Castle / 16806
Re: Tudor Gatehouse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 21:11:32 GMT

Hello!

Wouldn't you all like to know!!  Actually I cheated :)

Well, I guessed it :-)

In mlcad you take 1
x 4 tiles and 1 x 6 tiles and rotate them to the proper angle.  Then you
place them so they stick out a fraction from the rest of the wall.  When you
render it, it appears like a sticker.

So you will have to make stickers when you build the model in reality. Will
you build it? Did you even, and I missed it?

Stickers add more realism to the
model when compared to Stokesay castle (my inspiration for the gatehouse).
http://www.castlewales.com/stokesay.html

Wow, what a great castle. Build it! Please.  This castle deserves to be
built with LEGO. "One of YOU must do this!"

Bye
Jojo