 Castle / 16807
Re: Tudor Gatehouse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 21:27:36 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Johannes Koehler writes:
So you will have to make stickers when you build the model in reality. Will
you build it? Did you even, and I missed it?

Yes, I would need to print out stickers.

I don't have all of the pieces to build the set.  Some like the smaller
brown doors have never been made by Lego.  I really would need to get many
brown windows which are expensive.  I could build a different version with
my pieces but it would not be nearly as good.

Stickers add more realism to the
model when compared to Stokesay castle (my inspiration for the gatehouse).
http://www.castlewales.com/stokesay.html

Wow, what a great castle. Build it! Please.  This castle deserves to be
built with LEGO. "One of YOU must do this!"

I would love to do this eventually, but it would take a lot of pieces!

Ben