  Search Results: iron reich
 Results 941 – 960 of 1446.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Woo Hoo!!!!! (part deux...)

(...) I'm thinking you might get credit for swapping a DCC motor for one without, Mister handy-with-an-iron. :) (...) (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

iron
(score: 0.315)

  Re: dcc modification of a lego train motor

For the DCC, I think this is where I can bring my electrical training to good use. After all, my backup was programming ;) If you're interested in converting, I can offer 1 of the motors I got from those Target sets (4561). I mostly purchased them (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

iron
(score: 0.315)

  Woo Hoo!!!!! (part deux...)

Well, Some Totally Awesome Stupendous Guy by the name of Mark posted the other day talking about getting an RCX to be the DCC for train layouts... I can throw around a soldering iron with the best of em so I went up to my local hobby shop, picked me (...) (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains, FTX)

iron
(score: 0.315)

  Re: THOUGHTS on mapping with Lego Robot ( added to searching walls)

(...) If you can hold a soldering iron, there is a fix to increase rotation sensor precision: (URL) of course this is not a cure for slip/slop problems that will kill dead reckoning anyway ! Philo www.philohome.com (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.robotics)

iron
(score: 0.315)

  Re: dcc modification of a lego train motor

It looks like all the pieces are in place for L-guage DCC! I do think DCC the way we need to go, even though is will cost $50 minimum per train motor. I'm not that good with a soldering iron, but I can follow instructions, and the ones at the link (...) (21 years ago, 29-May-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

iron
(score: 0.315)

  Re: DCC for the RCX

(...) Resistors work fine due to the relative difference in cost. The accessory outputs of the earlier decoders are 100ma or so @28V or less, so at most you are dealing with 2.8 w loss (or 100 ma current draw). In order to drop from 14V to 9V, you (...) (21 years ago, 29-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

iron
(score: 0.314)

  Disneyland's Haunted Mansion ala LEGO (Was Re: New MOC: Teaser...)

"In the spring of 1963, an elegant antebellum mansion mysteriously appeared along the banks of the Rivers of America. Disneyland Guests approaching the house found the iron gates chained and tightly locked. The only clue as to what might be inside (...) (21 years ago, 25-May-03, to lugnet.disney, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch) !!

iron
(score: 0.314)

  Re: Crazy, OK Heretical Idea ...

(...) There are also a few in Star Wars, Spybotics, and Racers, but I can't recall ever seeing any that didn't come in Technic sets. (...) Pretty much the same all the way through. Sorta. The metallic colors are produced by using a different type of (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

iron
(score: 0.313)

  Re: custom sails

(...) Hi Steve, What I've found that works best for punching holes is a leather punch tool! It looks like a set of pliers only it has a wheel on the end. It allows you to select different sizes for the holes by dialing the wheel to the correct size. (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.pirates)

iron
(score: 0.313)

  Re: Tudor Gatehouse

Benjamin Ellermann" <ben_289@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HEGzH0.1Kyx@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) It is pretty cool. I have 3 castles within 2 miles of me (well one is a ruin - Castle Morgraig- and one is a folly -Castell Coch) and an Iron (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

iron
(score: 0.312)

  Re: New SW Minibust MOC -- Hammerhead

(...) I really like your superhero creations-- it is very challenging to create organic shapes at small scales, which is probably why I find this project so rewarding. you've done a good job in Iron Man, Batman Beyond and so on-- I think they're (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

iron
(score: 0.311)

  Re: Jama's Feet - THEY'RE FRELLING SUPER BOOTS!!!

(...) See: (URL) Eric, you know I tend to quote Jama with Rob Zombie but another song poped into my head seeing how this progress. It's a classic by Black Sabbath: "Has he lost his mind? Can he see or is he blind? Can he walk at all, Or if he moves (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

iron
(score: 0.310)

  Re: A piece of SPACE... no more.... darn it.

I used to love combing the local cliffs for space debris after a sizable chunk of iron ore metorite was discovered one year on a class trip. Bummer that it didn't turn out to be as spacey as you hoped, but it still led to a profitable trip to the (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

iron
(score: 0.308)

  Re: Super 8457 Power Puller 5 x V20.

(...) news:HC3AEB.1Dyx@lugnet.com... (...) I own an Toyota Camry from 1990 which all the winter road salt has eaten the iron from. It once was white :) Engine runs fine though. (...) It's pretty noisy, yes. I geared the two electric motors so that (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

iron
(score: 0.307)

  Re: Wench as a word

(...) According to the strict definition of the word, Nazi is very appropriate for the Clintons and liberals of their bent. It involves a totalitarian control of industry and the economy, and is similar to Fascism - both of which (Nazi and Fascist) (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

reich
(score: 0.307)

  Re: Joining the fun...

Trevyn, Ivan, Jeff W, I understand why you did not bring robots to the last R13 contest. I can see by all the digital doctoring, and fantastic ART WORK that you did that secretly; you "engineers" really want to be ARTSIE types. So I hear by free (...) (22 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

iron
(score: 0.307)

  Re: Jamocklaquat - Stage 2 - Preparation -

(...) That's precisly what I use the music for. And the funny thing is that a few hours after my post I was at the gym pumping iron when the song came up in my portable player. Now the song is associated with Jama... And I'm not that strong - yet :) (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

iron
(score: 0.306)

  Re: ORDB / blocked e-mails

(...) Matthias, I'm sorry for how long this fix is taking. It's been 31 days now since the reboot that we had hoped would be all that was needed. It may still be another few days until everything is resolved. However, there is some good news... (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

iron
(score: 0.305)

  Re: Lego Wars needs renaming.

(...) This one reminded me of the Wooden Ships and Iron Men game title. Is there already a take-off on that name in the brick-based game arena? Plastic Knights and Little Men? Building Bricks and Plastic Men? Plastic Fight Club? (That shouldn't (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.gaming)

iron
(score: 0.305)

  Re: What about the first?

(...) There was a considerable number of non-democracies in the LoN... in part, perhaps that may have helped to prevent any concerted action at the time. But then again, the LoN had no real power to sanction intervention, unlike the UN has nowadays. (...) (22 years ago, 15-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

iron
(score: 0.303)

More:  Next Page >>