  Search Results: iron reich
 Results 841 – 860 of 1446.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Iron Donkey

(...) Hey, um maybe you've heard of this little thing called a joke? You might want to look it up in the dictionary before you waltz in here and start insulting people. Adrian (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.space)

iron
(score: 0.355)

  Re: Iron Donkey

(...) Im sorry for bumping but this is just too funny. Please stupid people before you post at .space at least get yourself more then a first grade education. magnets don't work in space? hmmm.. space "air" If your are talking about gamma radiation (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.space)

iron
(score: 0.355)

  Re: Iron Donkey

(...) Hi Matt. Ignore all these blithering idiots that think this is some sort of joking matter. This is a serious. Knowing the difference between space air and gamma radiation can mean the difference between life and death, or and least life and (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.space)

iron
(score: 0.354)

  Re: Iron Donkey

(...) But, I have my hat over my eyes now, so I'm invisble and la la la la la I can't hear you either. Ah, but now that you are suspicious, you are no longer part of the unsuspecting population... But, who can say that it wasn't Keith Goldman (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

iron
(score: 0.354)

  Re: Iron Donkey

(...) Inside Joke: 1 You: 0 Welcome to Space. -Grand Admiral .space Curator (URL) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

iron
(score: 0.354)

  Re: Iron Donkey

(...) Um, you've really swallowed the bait there, Matt. I don't think Kevin was even trolling; his tongue was firmly planted in his cheek when he wrote this. Welcome to .space. You may want to catch up on a little history: (URL) follow this thread> (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

iron
(score: 0.354)

  Re: Iron Donkey

(...) More like welcome to last year. As I understand it, the JAL phenomenon (much like the recent Bubble Technology discussion) bordered on the mysterious plane between joke and for-real. Who can say for certain is JAL wasn't made up by Jon Palmer (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

iron
(score: 0.354)

  Re: Iron Donkey

(...) You're not exactly "bumping" so no need to apologize. Bumping is replying simply for the sake of bring a post back to people's attention. What you are doing is 'replying', a standard and acceptable practice here at Lugnet. (...) I don't follow (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.space)

iron
(score: 0.354)

  Re: Giant Demonic Armor!

(...) The little bitty armored head is very nice, as is the bristly look of the beast and the splash of color you added. Some great weapons going on there too. Looks a bit big in the shoulders for the legs you've got on him, but maybe that adds to (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jun-04, to lugnet.build.mecha)

iron
(score: 0.354)

  Re: Iron Donkey

I dig on the Iron Donkey, name and all. The interoperable cargo modules are cool too. Soren (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.space)

iron
(score: 0.354)

  Re: Occasionally...

(...) No, it probably is not related unless I am mistaken. (...) There are a number of reasons for a " 0 not accepted" message. If there's an error message along with it, read it, and fix (the most common message is that you have included a group (...) (20 years ago, 29-May-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

iron
(score: 0.353)

  Re: Paladin Hardsuit

(...) Thanks! (...) Troy, that's a very nice start, but this moc looks unfinished to me. I really like the way you used chairs as shoulderpads. But the joints look pretty spindly. Perhaps if you used more pieces that were smaller, to add some bulk (...) (20 years ago, 27-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

iron
(score: 0.353)

  Re: Iron Donkey

"Keith Goldman" <legomankeith@aol.com> wrote in message news:Hx9q66.H5M@lugnet.com... (...) doing (...) burn-outs (...) you (...) handbaskets (...) Did you mean tap? (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.space)

iron
(score: 0.352)

  Re: Iron Donkey

(...) No. (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

iron
(score: 0.352)

  Re: Iron Donkey

(...) Lenin..er, Lenny, you get the First Annual Eric Sophie award for most unintelligable post. All that is missing are the ding-dangs. America is doing just fine, despite gender-confused pumperknickle eating, wall-staring burn-outs such as (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.space)

iron
(score: 0.352)

  Re: Iron Donkey

(...) Keith, magnets don't work in space. You need to use latches or hooks, Keith. This is not my opinion, this is fact, Keith. Keith Keith Keith Keith. Also the cockpit of the little thing which I shall not bother to check the name of allows (...) (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.space)

iron
(score: 0.352)

  Re: Iron Donkey

(...) Both the ID and the loader rock. Not just because they use innovative litte details (the paired up invo/exo roof peaks on the ID and the classic thrusters/1x2 w 2 bars on the loader), but I absolutely love how they are convincingly part of a (...) (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.space)

iron
(score: 0.352)

  Re: New Mecha: "Centurion" Officer Mecha

(...) Thanks Soren! (...) I kinda like the sensor turret. :-( (...) Dude... It's an officer mecha, and it's called Centurion... Can you figure it out by yourself? (...) LOL Thanks but no thanks. It's funny you say my rifle is generic, when it's (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

iron
(score: 0.352)

  Re: Iron Donkey

(...) You are wrong, Lindsay. Jesse Alan Long was here as recently as one year ago, Lindsay. Read this post, Lindsay: (URL) (and Jesse's unthreaded reply which I find so incredibly hilariously funny I laughed my bumbum off: (URL)). What you need to (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

iron
(score: 0.352)

  Re: Iron Donkey

(...) Um, not so long ago actually...(URL) 3 months> Do be careful, you may receive suggestions in the mail...;-) Peace and friction, Professor Whateverly (URL) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

iron
(score: 0.352)

More:  Next Page >>