 Space / 34035
Re: Paladin Hardsuit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 27 May 2004 22:58:35 GMT

In lugnet.space, Troy Routley wrote:
   Chris Maddison’s Shen Kai Powersuit (very nice, btw) inspired me to try my hand at mecha creation.

Thanks!

I tried to capture a PCS flavour with the Paladin hardsuit — I hope I got close enough.

PTMWYT!

Troy

Troy, that’s a very nice start, but this moc looks unfinished to me. I really like the way you used chairs as shoulderpads. But the joints look pretty spindly. Perhaps if you used more pieces that were smaller, to add some bulk to it? And I really think those feet need to go. That technique might work on a retro-robot type of creation (think Iron Giant), but for this moc it just doesn’t go right.

Looking forward to seeing if you come up with anything,

-Chris