  Search Results: iron reich
 Results 861 – 880 of 1446.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Iron Donkey

(...) The donkey is wicked cool. i really like the 3 pod/node cockpit & 2 engines look to it. the grays scheme is very well done. Jeff (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.space)

iron
(score: 0.352)

  Re: Iron Donkey

(...) This thing (the donkey) is seriously good. If the colors were clustered a bit more and it was gray and yellow it would almost be (URL) Trotter-esque.> Not that I want it gray and yellow...just sayin' This is one of your best MOCs in a way. (...) (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

iron
(score: 0.352)

  Iron Donkey

Here are a couple of small mocs I brought to PDX, but never got around to posting. One is a small, armed cargo-shuttle, and the other is a power loader. Both are part of the cargo system that goes along with the Ghoul stealth freighter. Presented (...) (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.space)

iron
(score: 0.352)

  Re: Iron Donkey

(...) unacceptable either wait your turn or i will throw you out of the nearest airlock thankyougoodbye -Lord Lenyu the Wizzize (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

iron
(score: 0.352)

  Re: Iron Donkey

(...) Liar. (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

iron
(score: 0.352)

  Re: Iron Donkey

(...) Were you inspired by (URL) Jesse Alan Long> when you posted this? Joseph S-Y (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

iron
(score: 0.352)

  Re: Iron Donkey

Sweet! Great scenes, great photos, great designs! (Of course I would like the Donkey, it's basically a dropship). I'm sure going to miss the Ghoul... (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

iron
(score: 0.352)

  Re: Iron Donkey

(...) Pardon me for talking out of turn, but hasn't JAL been gone for years now? Isn't this sort of like, well, beating a long-dead Galaxy Enforcer? (sorry, couldn't resist) LFB (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

iron
(score: 0.352)

  Re: Iron Donkey

(...) Sweet. I especially like the pictures which show how you transfer the cargo pods from one ship to another. It really illustrates how the vehicles are intended to be used. (...) Excellent companion craft to the Ghoul. Jeff (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.space)

iron
(score: 0.352)

  RE: Ralphs tree fetish Was-- Re: MOC - Toronto Transit Commission - Ride the Rocket

(...) If you know about it, it's not secret anymore... Besides, it's my wife that's the "Magnolia Lady" here in town. I just follow along like a good boy, and you know all about that, don't you :-) Actually, Christy is in Turkey doing watercolours (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

iron
(score: 0.352)

  Re: Ugh, smokey Lego!!

"Tom Reed" <tdreed@NOSPAMtxcyber.com> wrote in message news:Hx393H.vAL@lugnet.com... (...) I got my (...) sink full (...) have (...) de-smoke the (...) water, but (...) soapy dish (...) soap (...) had (...) that (...) After running into some reeky (...) (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.pirates)

iron
(score: 0.351)

  Re: Ugh, smokey Lego!!

(...) Wes, They aren't ruined! What you did was correct. You can clean them in soapy dish water and they should come out okay. You might want to use a scented dish soap or you can even try washing them with a little bleach in the water. I've had (...) (20 years ago, 2-May-04, to lugnet.pirates)

iron
(score: 0.351)

  Re: Jade Empire: Ju Zhen

(...) Hey thanks, Chris! I'm not particularly satisfied with the cockpit, as I forced myself to step away from my usual practical designs and took a stab at moc(k)ing Keith's cockpit in the Lo Pan. And the dino tails are teh winz. I will never make (...) (20 years ago, 28-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

iron
(score: 0.350)

  Re: BBB Wheels

(...) Yes, the first locomotives for the Hollandsche IJzeren Spoorweg Maatschappij (Dutch Iron Railway Company) were 2-2-2 (1A1 in European notation). The drivers had no flanges. Source: De Breedspoor lokomotieven van de H.IJ.S.M. (The wide gauge (...) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains)

iron
(score: 0.350)

  Re: BBB Wheels

(...) The normal one I have heard (& read) about them being called is blind drivers. Certanly more than just the 9F Starship had blind drivers- at least one british 0-4-4 had a blind trailing axle too...figure that one out. CPR 2-8-0's that were (...) (20 years ago, 25-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains)

iron
(score: 0.350)

  Re: Ahh infinity, how I love ye! Was Re: George Bush has legitimised terrorism

(...) Yes, and I can sit in my swivel chair and spin from now until "the end of time", never stopping the spin (excluding such contingencies as death and parts on chair wearing out) but, again, that only works 'on paper'. IN real world applications, (...) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

iron
(score: 0.350)

  [Update!] Re: A GeeBee for the Zoo...

So I stopped by the Zoo today to iron out the details. This place is amazing. They've got tons of planes in beautiful condition, what is soon to be the largest hand-painted mural on the planet (no, really. Guiness is supposed to stop in in a week or (...) (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.loc.us.mi, FTX)

iron
(score: 0.350)

  Re: Ahh infinity, how I love ye! Was Re: George Bush has legitimised terrorism

(...) True, but your formulation of this example is incorrect. The ink line is not made of an infinite number of infinitely small "points" of ink; rather, the line is made of a finite (but quite large) number of very small (but quite finite) (...) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

iron
(score: 0.350)

  Re: Question about point/switch modifications.

My observations: 1. Dremel disks break. Get a good pair of Safety Glasses _AND USE THEM_. How do I mod track? Jewelers saw, Dremel, File, 5 min epoxie, small soldering iron, 2x6 lego brick, 2x4 lego plate, solder & rosin flux. Take saw. Cut plastic (...) (20 years ago, 10-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains)

iron
(score: 0.348)

  Re: .space Subtheme Guide

(...) Thanks for doing this Kevin; it is a great service to the community, and a wonderful resource for newcomers to get a handle on the multiplicity of themes. It may also be a can of worms, so to speak... I don't mean to quibble here, but I think (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

iron
(score: 0.347)

More:  Next Page >>