  Search Results: iron reich
 Results 541 – 560 of about 1400.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  My Spacecraft Hanger for the Sci-Fi show, and a picture of a Field hospital.

THe Hanger 02 of the err... MichLUG Colony. (URL) docked in it is the 'Iron Eagle' and is being guarded (and drooled upon) by the elite Confed Guard. There are some droids buzzing around too. Okay. This thing has two large 15" x 15" X-Large Grey (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

iron
(score: 0.912)

  Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing

(...) That's probably a good idea (scrapping GATS buildings for interim). I say this because if we're smart about it, some of our Contraption buildings could be used for the GATS show. My power building is 36x36 on a standard blue baseplate, and (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

iron
(score: 0.912)

  Sail Making..was: Big Thunder

(...) Hi Joel, The black rose on the sails is done with iron on fabric. It's the same stuff you would buy to patch some clothing. It comes in different weights and I use the lighter weight. I made a design on paper, traced it to the fabric, cut it (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

iron
(score: 0.911)

  Re: New pictures of the Iron Eagle

(...) Rick, wow, that is some piece of work! I think my favorite photo (even though it's a bit blurry) is the iron23.jpg image, where you're looking up at it taking off. What allows the engines to pivot, and what is the chain for that's show in (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

iron
(score: 0.911)

  Re: New pictures of the Iron Eagle

(...) Thanks! the engines pivot on a 2x1 technic brick with one stud meeting a brick of same with a black pin between them. I have another pin a little ways back as a stopper. the chain is to hold the core hatch shut. Rick (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

iron
(score: 0.911)

  Customised weight bricks

Hi all! Some time ago we discussed the customised weigth bricks on my page (www.hot.ee/sonnich/...ify01.htm) and some asked whether I could make and sell them as a smelter is not something everyone have. Well, I tried today with a solering iron, and (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

iron
(score: 0.911)

  Booyaka!

Good news! My parents have finally got around to discussing about the Contraption. And.........they have agreed to my being there. I have permission to go! Booyaka! I belive that I am staying at Chris's and Scott is picking me up. (check me on that (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

iron
(score: 0.911)

  Re: Mime figure?? - FOUND!!

(...) It might not be the same one you were looking for and found, but a picture of my first mime mini-fig can be found in the following Brickshelf folder: (URL) know the mime, Iron Chef and Death mini-figs are not original ideas. However, I might (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

iron
(score: 0.911)

  Re: the Hilton, cheap!

I was just checking the rates from AAA.com and they have the Hilton for $62.30 if you use the "Hiltonsaver" plan. Looks like the only problem with this plan is that if you cancel you loose a one day deposit. jt Rate: Hiltonsaver Rate Is 30 Percent (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

iron
(score: 0.910)

  Re: Libertarian SPAM (Propaganda)

(...) If that were the sum of the problem, then we chould just have Iron Man fix it for us. And where's HYDRA in all of this? Dave! FUT OT.FUN (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

iron
(score: 0.910)

  Re: Booyaka!

Rick & All, I have not said anything about the Iron Eagle, but it is awesome, it is a great model, I would like tobuild something similar! : ) (...) Nope, I will pick you up, what is the earliest you can be ready? I am trying to get to Roseville (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

iron
(score: 0.910)

  Re: Sail Making..was: Big Thunder

Steve Burge wrote in message ... (...) Diluted yellow carpenters glue works well. Dilute about 6:1 water:glue, slosh fabric in it, allow to dry, then iron smooth. Can be washed several times before you need to re-stiffen it, and can be ironed in (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

iron
(score: 0.910)

  Re: rtl8 'bot pics

(...) (URL) was the original design I was going to go with. The actual parts on the back will vary, when it was designed, rtlToronto was a Technic only group. Obviously the shirt will have a mix of Technic and Train parts :) You're certainly welcome (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

iron
(score: 0.910)

  Re: rtl8 'bot pics

(...) Well, the problem with that is the insanely high cost of doing screen setups. Most of the production cost of the shirt (which I've been putting off for ages) is really the cost of getting films made of the camera ready art, then getting those (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

iron
(score: 0.910)

  Re: The Iron Eagle has been destroyed, but there is hope...

(...) Gee...from spritely family shuttle to heavily-armed-and-lo...or-trouble warship...guess you'll show that shelf a thing or two next time it decides to collapse, won't you? ;?) Matt (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

iron
(score: 0.910)

  Re: Sail Making..was: Big Thunder

(...) Hi Guys, There's another method of sailmaking that's a little less messy than the liquid stiffener. My wife (the costumer) introduced me to "Heat and Bond" which is a lot like patching material. It should be available at a craft or fabric (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

iron
(score: 0.910)

  (canceled)

iron
(score: 0.909)

  Re: The Iron Eagle has been destroyed, but there is hope...

(...) It could be insurance fraud but aside from that point, why did you not even give her a proper twenty one gun salute? Jesse Long (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

iron
(score: 0.909)

  Mondain stuff for this weekend

With 3 days left I need to clear some stuff up Chris: Has my mother replied to your message and given an answer? Scott: You did say you would be able to give a pick-up on friday? Other: I have finished the Hanger, I need a 1-2 ships to stuff in it (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

iron
(score: 0.909)

  Re: Next Studfest (!)

(...) No worries. I'm more than happy to host and/or organise an even more salubrious venue than the college (somewhere more fitted to the majestic dimensions of Castle Kevin). Aug5 is just into the first week of next semester but since I'll have (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

iron
(score: 0.909)

More:  Next Page >>