Subject:
Booyaka!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 03:48:33 GMT

Good news!

My parents have finally got around to discussing about the Contraption.
And..................they have agreed to my being there. I have permission
to go! Booyaka! I belive that I am staying at Chris's and Scott is picking
me up. (check me on that if you need)

I rebuilt the MedLab and it is in the shape of two modules now, side by
side. Pics tomarrow.

I am working on several hover-vehicles, the first is done. The JC10, seen
here: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=5101

The Hanger has now got a full set of windows. I am working on a stealth
fighter for storage in it. I am a little sparce on grey due to the Iron Eagle.

Iron Eagle is in the process of weeding the white out and replacing with
grey / drk grey.

The ORe Mine is gone, due to I can't come up with something. How aboot a
Tiberium-Harvester-type field/vehicle? I have a bunch of the
Trans-antifreeze green crystals from Rock raider sets.

LMKWYT

Rick Hallman
"Where the heck are those reinforcements!?"
http://confed.8m.com/