Re: Booyaka!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 13:56:24 GMT

Rick,

Hehehe. Um. Anytime is good. I am on summer break, so school is not an
issue, only the time I get up is. and that is aboot 11am. I will be getting
up at aboot 9am on Friday to work on stuff last minute.

Right, I will be leaving South Bend at 12:00PM, 1:00PM Michigan time, so I
should be up there in not too long a fashion. I will pick up Tony first,
does he have your address and everything?

The Hanger has now got a full set of windows. I am working on a stealth
fighter for storage in it. I am a little sparce on grey due to the Iron
Eagle.

I can imagine, I have a few TDF fighters I will be bringing if you need to
fill space.

Booyaka! Thanks! Now those black pieces can go to a Sports-hovercar!

Right, I will have more than enough ships, etc.

"Where the heck are those reinforcements!?"

Oh, I sent them ahead to section 74, sir!

You get 4 hours of scrubbing the methene toilets for that!

You wish. Off to the diridum mines on Titanian 8 for you! ; )

Scott S.