Re: Booyaka!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 03:57:30 GMT

Rick & All,

I have not said anything about the Iron Eagle, but it is awesome, it is a
great model, I would like tobuild something similar! : )

Good news!

My parents have finally got around to discussing about the Contraption.
And..................they have agreed to my being there. I have permission
to go! Booyaka! I belive that I am staying at Chris's and Scott is picking
me up. (check me on that if you need)

Nope, I will pick you up, what is the earliest you can be ready? I am trying
to get to Roseville ASAP, and try to avoid traffic if we can. I just hate
not living there anymore, heh heh. ; )

I rebuilt the MedLab and it is in the shape of two modules now, side by
side. Pics tomarrow.

Cool!

I am working on several hover-vehicles, the first is done. The JC10, seen
here: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=5101

Looks awesome, great job!

The Hanger has now got a full set of windows. I am working on a stealth
fighter for storage in it. I am a little sparce on grey due to the Iron Eagle.

I can imagine, I have a few TDF fighters I will be bringing if you need to
fill space.

The ORe Mine is gone, due to I can't come up with something. How aboot a
Tiberium-Harvester-type field/vehicle? I have a bunch of the
Trans-antifreeze green crystals from Rock raider sets.

LMKWYT

Anything and everything. : )

"Where the heck are those reinforcements!?"

Oh, I sent them ahead to section 74, sir!

Scott S.