Re: Updated GATS Layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 03:52:36 GMT

Steve & All,

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Steve Ringe writes:
Hi all,

Chris and I had another meeting and we updated the GATS layout. Check it out
here: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=50402 or at the MICHLUG
website.

Steve

Right, I noticed there is some open space on the north side of the picture,
i do a have a one baseplate office building I am planning on bringing, I
brought it last year, I might expand it if possible.

Scott