Re: Updated GATS Layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 14:05:57 GMT

Kai & All,

Um hello all,
a couple of days ago Chris L. picked up some stuff from my house including
all of the straight base plates, all of my straight track, an office
building, electrical supplies and a passenger train.

Great!

I dont know if you
people want to put any of that in after that spam junk.

No hard feelings Kai, just a misunderstanding along the chains of command,
right?

The office building
takes up one baseplate, and could be used to fill in any gaps.

We do have a few, I don't know about Jasons manufacturing plant. Chris &
Steve are the master coordinators anyway.

Scott S.