 Trains / 11503
11502  |  11504
Subject:
Customised weight bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2001 20:32:33 GMT

Hi all!

Some time ago we discussed the customised weigth bricks on my page
(www.hot.ee/sonnich/lego/modify01.htm) and some asked whether I could make
and sell them as a smelter is not something everyone have.

Well, I tried today with a solering iron, and that turned out pretty well. 6
of 7 bricks are in use now, the last one became too hot. A smelter is better
as it gives the right temperature for a short time while a soldering iron
gives way to much in one single spot.

Anyway it _is_ possible to do so. If you just can get bismuth on a way so
you can use it then it will work.

Rgds
Sonnich