  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 4561 – 4580 of about 86000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Ep1 peeves (includes spoilers)

(...) BTW, I can't figure out why they didn't use those when the gas started leaking out... Why did they take a deep breath and hold it instead? (...) TC-14 was the protocol droid at the very beginning of the film -- the one who served drinks to OWK (...) (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: Dungeon Master's Castle / Black Knight's Castle?

<SNIP> (...) That would be me - I like 6074 because of the sheer walls that it has. I picture in deep in northern regions that is under snow 8 months of the year. Don't get me wrong - most of the older castles are great, but the problem with 6080 (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: Air lock and ship docking discussion

(...) bites, (...) are I take it you used UFO hull pieces for the ends of the Deep Space Transport.. Interesting idea. Have you seen the designs for the Orion spacecraft? It's a theoretical design using a large circular blastplate for detonating a (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: Silicon Valley techies taken with kids' toy

Nah, I don't buy much locally, and have never met the local reps - most of my buying is deep discount through the web. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Mindstorms Ultimate Accessory Set

My Mindstorms Ultimate Accessory Set arrived last night. It contains: * remote controller, which should enable me to embed my RCX deep into my model, or alternatively, save me from leaping up all the time to press the Run button all the time (couch (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: I'm back

(...) Yeah, I'm sure I'm not the only one who went on vacation, I'm just the only one who talked about it so much ;-) (...) <deep breath> I don't know. I really don't. There are a lot of factors involved, and since I don't have much of a choice (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.people)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: GATS size

(...) It looks like you are suggesting 3 tables deep, and I am wondering if that will give rise to some of the same issues or not. What do folks think? It may be better to have a narrower layout with more space in the center for a work area even if (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: Track on the modules

(...) Actually, you should rephrase your comment to "It's not my fault you went ahead and built your town 3 plates deep back in 1995". But I'm not asking anyone to fit their layout to mine, in fact, the last two messages I've very obviously said I'm (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: 'Stubbies' © Compromise…

(...) Well duh, I knew that…. <scrambles to retrieve killer monkeys> (...) What does that mean…’perhaps?’ I think it means that deep down we both want some kind recognition for this ground-breaking revelation. It was fine before, you can have the (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.fun)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Bricksburg Hotel

Well I am proud to announce the unveiling of my newest building, the Bricksburg Hotel. Standing 63 bricks high, 96 wide, and 32 deep, it is one of my largest buildings to date. It also is my entry in the Internation System Creativity Contest. (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.contests) !

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: two historic facades

(...) On the assumption we are talking about the pediment, I took some more photos (impatient this time, so here are the deep links put in another folder). The pediment is a SNOT section (ignore the white structure in the background -- a different (...) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  BrickWest Images are posted... as well as some other things

LegoLand California... (URL) coaster deep links... (5 URLs) from the windmill where the sessions were held: (URL) from the moc area (Test Track Diner): I only took a few, because I figured that there were so many other people taking photos.. (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: MOC Preview (feedback?)

OOOOOH, I wanna see more! Get that new camera working quickly! I like the overall design, but it looks more like a deep space explorer than a racer... Love, Sylvi (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.space)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Aubulus

Anubulus, ancient terror of the forgotten underworld has been stirred to back to life from an ageless sleep and is again gathering his strength. Hidden deep underground in a secret lair, Anublus and his minions worship day and night gaining power (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.castle)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Joe Vig Contest Entry - Special Friend

Joe gets thrown in jail for a crime he didn't commit... But the worst part is still to come... Deep links: (URL) when moderated: (URL) (19 years ago, 14-Jul-05, to lugnet.build.vignette)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: A little something to pizazz this board up.

(...) Hi Avery, very interesting, I've got very few MegaBlok sets (mainly purchased when on deep sale price and out of curiosity). Now I'd like to ask a favour, is it possible to get a decent size/quality scan of the red war banner with the dragon (...) (19 years ago, 15-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: My first train7 project

(...) Mario DeFacendis is my friend and sometimes rtlToronto person. Together we entered rtl10 Project X and tried to enter rtl15 Deep Yellow. Sometimes you'll see him post in this NG or appear at an rtlToronto event. The LED's are literally garden (...) (18 years ago, 9-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: Unidentified floor puzzle

"Kevin Wilson" <kevin.wilson100@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:JE97s6.9zI@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) got two of these myself. Deep clearance at Walmart a few years back. -Rob www.brickmodder.net (18 years ago, 2-Mar-07, to lugnet.general)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: The Future of Trains

(...) If you go far enough north it isn't! They also use the other variant, youse guyses, as in, "You got da deep snow over to youse guyses place, eh?" to which the response would be, "Ya, sure, but we cleared da path to da sauna!" (17 years ago, 3-Oct-07, to lugnet.lego)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: For Chris

(...) Dude, this a Lego forum!!! Geesh, at least you could pretend to keep it somewhat LEGO related! You could have mentioned the deep fryer hidden within the fact that you were given the new bulldozer. Come on, at least try to fake you are an AFOL (...) (17 years ago, 24-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

deep
(score: 1.959)

More:  Next Page >>