 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2569
Re: A little something to pizazz this board up.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 2005 09:26:04 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Avery Christy wrote:
   When cleared through sensors, here are a few shots of a battle scene set up to prove that a bit more posability is possible with MegaBlok figures than some give them credit for.

These same figures will soon be featured in a Brikwars game, which I guess I can post here and over on the gaming board. For now, let’s just closely examine the mayhem and enjoy.

-Avery

Hi Avery, very interesting, I’ve got very few MegaBlok sets (mainly purchased when on deep sale price and out of curiosity).

Now I’d like to ask a favour, is it possible to get a decent size/quality scan of the red war banner with the dragon on it ? I’d like to try to incorporate it into a shield design and possibly a torso as well.

Thanks - Ken