 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2572
Re: A little something to pizazz this board up.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 2005 21:57:51 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Ken Bailey wrote:

Hi Avery, very interesting, I’ve got very few MegaBlok sets (mainly purchased when on deep sale price and out of curiosity).

Now I’d like to ask a favour, is it possible to get a decent size/quality scan of the red war banner with the dragon on it ? I’d like to try to incorporate it into a shield design and possibly a torso as well.

Thanks - Ken

Hhmmmm... That’s a pretty swanky idea you got there. I will see what I can scrounge up in terms of a good scan. I know what you are talking about, I have done a good measure of shield and torso design myself, but that war banner is pretty new to my collection and the idea had not occurred to me.

As I said, I’ll see what I can do.

-Avery