  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 441 – 460 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LEGO AFVs

Don, Take a look at my BS folder to see how I've used different tracks and wheels on different vehicles. (URL) with almost all things LEGO, there is no "one size fits all" solution that works for everything. I've experimented with various track (...) (17 years ago, 22-Jul-07, to lugnet.build.military)

how, link
(score: 1.262)

  Community Donations

Hi All: All the hubbub about BS got me thinking... It's been a while since I gave anything to Lugnet. On the forums page here there is a PayPal donation button that I've used at least once before to throw the site an extra ten bucks. My plan was/is (...) (17 years ago, 21-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

how, link
(score: 1.262)

  Re: BS Backup Update - Version 0.0.14

(...) it's because that directory really is missing. it's starting to look like you can only download your own directory if you are logged in. i just made changes to BS Backup so you can login to your account and download your personal directory or (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

how, link
(score: 1.262)

  Re: DONG Energy, the LEGO Group & William Demant Celebrate

(...) From The LEGO Group and DONG Energy. Video link: (URL) The LEGO Group> (9 years ago, 20-Oct-15, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

link
(score: 1.261)

  And now, for another theme bastardization : : Track MOW Ship

I’ve always been a fan of space, but I never really managed to get down to doing anything in the theme as of late as it was too abstract for me (Although I did a lot of stuff as a kid, my memory and definition of what spaceyness was got wiped out (...) (20 years ago, 8-Mar-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic, FTX) !

deep, link
(score: 1.261)

  Re: BIG Technic Brick

Here's a deep link to the pic : ) (URL) <jmantor@nycap.rr.com> wrote in message news:H5nH8B.4IK@lugnet.com... (...) ((URL) and tweaked it a little bit to match my other scaleX bricks. I rendered it (...) (22 years ago, 16-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

deep, link
(score: 1.260)

  Brickshelf and the AFOL community

For those of you who don't know me, I've been in the AFOL community for a long time. I'm also one of the largest hosters of LEGO clubs and other LEGO-related sites. Most of these sites are donated to help the clubs have an internet presence, Some of (...) (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.general) !!

how, link
(score: 1.260)

  Re: Problems with Brickshelf?

I am with you all the way, Jake. I think Flickr is an incredible deal, and one that will probably be around for a long time thanks to it being integrated with Yahoo and with the revenue streams from printing, etc. For $25 a year I can archive my (...) (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 1.260)

  Re: Problems with Brickshelf?

(...) After reading this thread I am a little confused. I had always thought that the ads such as Amazon.com or personal Lego sales such as is on Bricklink paid the cost of these sites like Lugnet and Peeron. Peeron asked for donations to speed up (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 1.260)

  How to control NXT motor's rotation by using LabView NXT Direct Commands?

hello,guys I want to use labview NXT Direct Commands to control my NXT . I connected PC and NXT through USB successfully, and also got the response form Sound Sensor. The sound level is used to specify the rotational distance of NXT motor in (...) (18 years ago, 15-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics)

how, deep
(score: 1.260)

  sales April 4-10

No LEGO in the Wal-mart flyer this week. -------- Targer flyer good from Friday April 4 through Thursday April 10 except were noted. Good luck finding anything actually in stock. I got a rain check for one set today. $19.99 for selected $24.99 sets. (...) (11 years ago, 4-Apr-14, to lugnet.loc.ca)

deep
(score: 1.258)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET part 3

(...) I will try this one on the next draft, let's see how this catches on. (...) WCAG. Please see my answer to Dave's post. I will change this nevertheless. (...) I will try one single step smaller, but not more. Than it's enough :-) (...) Yes, I (...) (18 years ago, 15-Dec-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

how, deep
(score: 1.258)

  Re: Re Rafe Donahue's GBC binary counter

(...) There is some video that Joe posted. There are some pictures too. The explanation goes something like this: Upon entry into the module, the ball is lifted with a standard link lifter and is dropped onto a narrow chute that directs the ball (...) (17 years ago, 6-Jul-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickworld)

how, link
(score: 1.258)

  Re: Starship FAQ Idea

(...) Cool idea too. All this imagination! You want to be careful drinking too much of the red cordial there, you'll spoil your dinner. Questions that spring to mind (with some cautious answers for SMs to consider): What do I need to play? I think (...) (18 years ago, 11-Dec-06, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

how, deep
(score: 1.257)

  Minifig Heads with Inline POV-code at LDraw Wiki POV Parts Repository

(...) Done. Added 8 heads so far. (URL) link to my page: (URL) working on that Maxihead, experiencing major problems... I'm deeply sorry for bursting up in this subject. I don't find those "good reasons" good at all, compared to all that we miss. (...) (17 years ago, 2-Jul-07, to lugnet.cad.ray)

how, link
(score: 1.257)

  Big Bionicle Model - "The Rack"

As some of you know I've been building mostly Bionicle stuff the last couple years. I know it's the lil' red haired stepchild of the Lego community but whatever; I'm sure you can get over it. Anyhoo BZPower (a Bionicle duh fan based website) is (...) (20 years ago, 23-Feb-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX) !!

deep, link
(score: 1.256)

  The Entrance To The Caves

A MOCtale* part 1: (URL) Every legend begins with a little greed... This one begins with a lot... Tis a tale of two brothers; one wise and the other foolish... Foolish enough to believe a traveler's tale of a vast treasure horde... Nine chests, of (...) (18 years ago, 10-Dec-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.ie, lugnet.pirates, FTX) !!

how, deep
(score: 1.256)

  Re: Custom firmware crashing on boot

(...) It is nice with some action. (...) OK, that is very good. (...) A quick question: Are you running binsert after you compile? It may be worthwhile to look at lines 50-55 in "Makefile". With some effort and a hex file editor you can check if (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jun-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking)

how, link
(score: 1.255)

  Layout thoughts

I had an idea about the layout that might help out with restate of tables. I decided to think in 3d. While it would be nice to have multi lines running and a nice BIG yard, I came up with this idea. I think I have all the track to lay this out (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

deep, link
(score: 1.255)

  Re: The Bear. A Troop Transport

(...) Don't you ORDER the troops to stand up? Good model! Like the hatch too. Sorta like the Star Trek shuttle hatches for quick deployments. And Tim, your pix of the Geonosian Fighters are at: (deep link) (URL) through gen7 Joe Meno (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

deep, link
(score: 1.255)

More:  Next Page >>