 General / 54063
54062  |  54064
Subject:
Community Donations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2007 15:01:32 GMT

Hi All:

All the hubbub about BS got me thinking... It’s been a while since I gave anything to Lugnet. On the forums page here there is a PayPal donation button that I’ve used at least once before to throw the site an extra ten bucks. My plan was/is to give another ten and then encourage everyone else to do the same. Maybe repeat the process once a year or so.

But today when I click on that button it leads to a German language version of the PayPal donation page. Ich studiere Deutche nur zwei jahr und Ich vergesse so viel! ...I mean, I forget how to read German after only two years of study many years ago. Anyone out there know of a Lugnet donation link that works for us US English-types?

While I wait for a response, I’m heading over to ldraw.org to click on their donation button. Are there any other sites this community needs to show support for?

-Hendo