 Robotics / 26636
26635  |  26637
Subject:
How to control NXT motor's rotation by using LabView NXT Direct Commands?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2006 15:24:30 GMT

hello,guys

I want to use labview NXT Direct Commands to control my NXT .
I connected PC and NXT through USB successfully, and also got the response
form Sound Sensor.

The sound level is used to specify the rotational distance of NXT motor  in
DEGREES, however I found that 'NXT Direct Commands >output>motor unlimited'
can not accept a Degree input parameter.

I try to modify these subVIs, add Degree and Break(?) parameters. It seem
that Degree parameter can be defind (also worked),but it worked in a
incorrect way.

I read LabVIEW_for_NXT_Advanced_Programming_Guide, and try to add
UpdataFlags for that VI. After analysis Motor Unlimited.vi in deep, I found
that SendDirectCommand.vi can't be open,it's locked! So I have no idea about
the structure of "Output Port Info".

Can anybody help?