 Robotics / 27689
Re: How to control NXT motor's rotation by using LabView NXT Direct Commands?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 2009 18:29:36 GMT

Motor A- Controlled by me ( I 'm who turns the degrees)
Motor B- Controlled by the value of degrees of motor A.

got it

The question is, how I can put by a wire, and a motor block, control the
degrees that the motor has to turn.  Lots of thanks!!!

There's not a super-easy way to do that.  But, what you need to do is:
1) Read rotation value & direction of motor A
2) Look at rotation value & direction of motor B
3) Subtract B from A
4) Move motor B distance & direction (sign) calculated in #3

Steve