 Robotics / 26637
Re: How to control NXT motor's rotation by using LabView NXT Direct Commands?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2006 15:32:21 GMT

At 10:24 AM 12/15/06, uownxt wrote:
hello,guys

I want to use labview NXT Direct Commands to control my NXT .
I connected PC and NXT through USB successfully, and also got the response
form Sound Sensor.

The sound level is used to specify the rotational distance of NXT motor  in
DEGREES, however I found that 'NXT Direct Commands >output>motor unlimited'
can not accept a Degree input parameter.

The "motor unlimited" is designed to set the motor to run an
unlimited distance.  It's just a "turn motor on" type block.  I think
you want the "Motor Degrees" block, or something like that, don't
you?  (sorry, I don't have access to LV right now)

Steve