 Robotics / 26640
Re: How to control NXT motor's rotation by using LabView NXT Direct Commands?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2006 16:17:38 GMT

At 11:06 AM 12/15/06, uownxt wrote:
The "motor unlimited" is designed to set the motor to run an
unlimited distance.  It's just a "turn motor on" type block.  I think
you want the "Motor Degrees" block, or something like that, don't
you?  (sorry, I don't have access to LV right now)

Steve

Yes, you are right. I cann't fnd "Motor Degrees" block in NXT ToolKit, so I
have to modify the "motor unlimited" block. But it is very hard:(

Did you say you're using the bluetooth commands from Labview?  I
thought it had different motor blocks.  I'll have to look again.

Steve