 Robotics / 26639
26638  |  26640
Subject:
Connection Problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2006 16:15:10 GMT

Hi.  I've recently bought a notebook with integrated bluetooth, and of course
connecting to the NXT was the first thing I did with it, and it worked like a
charm.  After that I used it to upload some videos to my phone, but before that
I had to go through a setup wizard.  After having gone through the wizard my
laptop refuses to connect to the NXT, saying that the "Connection was lost"
every time.  I have no idea of what drivers I am using, since according to the
device manager I am using Widcomm drivers, but I don't have them listed in my
installed applications... I have googled a bit and tried things like unpairing
and repairing laptop & NXT or connecting to the NXT using Windows' interface,
but I always get the same error.

Does anyone have some kind of solution??

Thanks in advance

Luca