 CAD / 8885
Re: BIG Technic Brick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 19:09:12 GMT

Here's a deep link to the pic : )
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/xanthra47/scaleX/technic.jpg

"Xanthra47" <jmantor@nycap.rr.com> wrote in message
I took Wayne Sardullo's design • (http://news.lugnet.com/org/us/lucny/?n=615)
and tweaked it a little bit to match my other scaleX bricks.  I rendered • it
with the axle holes a contrasting color for clarity.

PLMKWYT