 CAD / 8886
8885  |  8887
Subject:
Any Software Capable of Generating Edge Outlines?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 05:44:56 GMT

I'm trying to generate a render of a white model in perspective with black
outlines for the pieces.

I've traditionally used MLcad and LDlite to do this but now I need the model
in perspective and it seems these programs are incapable of producing images
in perspective.

I've tried Bram's technique with "find edges" with Megapov but cannot get
the Megapov to work on my computer(registry problem???).  I've just spent 6
hours trying to get it to work, so I give up.

Are there any other software packages that could do this?  It does not
matter if it's free or not.

Any information would be much appreciated.

sun