 CAD / 8888
Re: Any Software Capable of Generating Edge Outlines?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 19:17:47 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Sun Yun writes:
I'm trying to generate a render of a white model in perspective with black
outlines for the pieces.

I've traditionally used MLcad and LDlite to do this but now I need the model
in perspective and it seems these programs are incapable of producing images
in perspective.

Ldglite is based on LDlite, but has a few extra goodies like
perspective mode.  It might do what you want.  There's usually a
recent beta version here that lets you change the FOV angle via the
menu, but unfortunately the sourceforge web site is in transition
this weekend.

  http://ldglite.sourceforge.net/ldgliteexe_test.zip

Don