  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 461 – 480 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  The Bazaar - Project for the Medieval Marketplace

Hello Castle Builders, I had some free time over the holidays, so I made a little project for the Medieval Marketplace. It's actually a collection of very small booths where peasants can sell surplus goods so they can get coin to buy things from the (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

deep, link
(score: 1.254)

  Nathan Saway interviewed on CNN

I'm not sure how to directly link to CNN online videos, but you should be able to find the video here: (URL) (17 years ago, 30-May-07, to lugnet.mediawatch)

how, link
(score: 1.254)

  First attempt at a feed hopper. (Long)

Well, here goes nothing. My first attempt at making a feed hopper that feeds basketballs: Folder once public, deep links are included below: (URL) inside of the hopper assembly, showing the chain and technic tread link that drives the basketballs (...) (20 years ago, 17-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics)

deep, link
(score: 1.254)

  Re: Missing primitives after part update.

(...) It sounds like you've ended up with files in the wrong folders, and it doesn't matter how many times you run the Scan command, since MLCad has no idea which files should be where. It just assumes you placed them correctly, and updates its own (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jun-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives)

how, link
(score: 1.253)

  Re: Getting from O'Hare airport to BrickWorld?

To All coming from O'Hare, For those coming into Chicago through O'Hare International Airport: I too was wondering how I was getting from the airport to the Hotel in Wheeling. I was able to use the Internet to find that I could go cheaply, less than (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jun-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld)

how, link
(score: 1.253)

  Re: Your LEGO Dream Set?

(...) I'd like to see a Star Wars Creatures Creator-style set. My favorite Creator/Designer sets are the amimal based models (4884 Wild Hunters, 4506 Deep Sea Predators, etc.). With LEGO ignoring some of the most popular monsters from Star Wars (no (...) (18 years ago, 28-Nov-06, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

how, deep
(score: 1.253)

  WAMALUG in the Washington Post

Just saw this on the front page of the Washington Post's website: (URL) 35, and Something Went Snap>. The first part is about the Master Builders, but several WAMALUG members and LUGNET posters are mentioned at the end. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's (...) (18 years ago, 26-Nov-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.legoland.california, FTX)

how, deep
(score: 1.252)

  Re: Keen Observers of Community...

(...) Wow, "bandogs"... great word! Oh how I wish it was true... the power I could wield if it was. Looks like Rene just came up with a new slogan... JLUG - Currently Recruiting More Bandogs (This is humour. Now while I don't expect it to be funny (...) (18 years ago, 23-Nov-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

how, deep
(score: 1.252)

  Weekly Update of New AuctionBrick Listings - 2/10/05

This is weekly update of new items listed at (URL) as of Thu Feb 10, 11:48 AM PST. To bid, review details of any item listed or to register go to (URL). (2 URLs) 5934 Track Master> New Minimum Bid: $7.00, Time Left: 21 Hrs 27 Min+ (2 URLs) 6104 (...) (20 years ago, 10-Feb-05, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

deep, link
(score: 1.251)

  Re: Building the ISD myself seemed like too much work...

Thanks to everyone who's checked this out, and written kind words (both here and in email). Unfortunately, the popularity has so overwhelmed my bandwidth that I've been forced to deep link to brickshelf to avoid some costly bandwidth penalties. (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

deep, link
(score: 1.250)

  Re: New Lego Aqua raiders, Sealab 2021

(...) I think Brendan has a point on the green base plates. This is going to need something that would seem like the sea floor: dark grey for deep water and tan for shallow seem appropriate, as well as grey for intermediate depth. For some reason, I (...) (18 years ago, 14-Nov-06, to lugnet.aquazone, FTX)

how, deep
(score: 1.248)

  Re: New Lime/Green railcar set

I meant to make that a deep link oops... (URL) have been working on the cad file and every time I upload the folder goes off line into "not trusted" mode again. <rant> I still don't understand why there can't be trusted up loaders. One offence and (...) (22 years ago, 8-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

deep, link
(score: 1.248)

  Re: (was ) What TLG set (AFoL MOC) "revolutionized" your building?

(...) A fine question! For me, two MOC's really knocked my socks off during my early days in the online AFOL world. Back in 96 and 97 I didn't realize how widespread the community was nor the scope of the projects that could be undertaken. The first (...) (17 years ago, 30-May-07, to lugnet.build, FTX)

how, link
(score: 1.247)

  Re: All your Microscale Moonbase are belong to Us.

"Tony Alexander" <tw0nst3r@startrek.net> skrev i meddelandet news:H4KMxu.DF2@lugnet.com... (...) -- Anders Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs) (22 years ago, 26-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.space)

deep, link
(score: 1.243)

  Re: circular pointer

I've inserted some comments, not all are questions, some are simply 'thinking aloud'. (...) So by defining SIZE here I can easily change the size of the macro without having to alter anything else in the code. Nice! (...) Right you are, I should (...) (17 years ago, 13-May-07, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 1.242)

  Re: Two more Star Wars Pods

(...) Thanks for the deep link. Looks great, even though the top is tan, it still looks good. My only question is where does he see out of? Keep up the good work. Hasta La Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

deep, link
(score: 1.242)

  Re: Lego Top Seller Data

(...) That's one of the things about this chart that has my attention - it is surprising in quite a few ways in showing what has gotten 'hot.' (...) Thanks for posting the link there - I couldn't seem to find the order window for the Hobby Train. (...) (17 years ago, 8-May-07, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 1.241)

  Re: The Brick Testament - More Teachings of Jesus

(...) To say that it "rings true to you" almost makes it sound like you are evaluating it based on evidence and logic, rationally determining it to be the best explanatory theory. But this is quite different than saying that you are absolutely sure (...) (18 years ago, 19-Oct-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

how, deep
(score: 1.241)

  Re: Trouble with IE, PNG and BS

(...) Yes, I have QT installed but IE does not launch it when I click the pictures deep links. I guess all this comes from the png file format, the way Photoshop record them (how it manages transparencies for instance) and the way viewers recognize (...) (18 years ago, 16-Oct-06, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

how, deep
(score: 1.240)

  REVIEW: #9337 MB Blok Bots: Spy

REVIEW ~~ #9337 Mega Blocks Transforming Blok Bots: Spy MSRP: approx. $13 USD Pieces: 165 Age: 7+ Visual link (from box artwork): (URL) impressions (unpacking)~~ The Good: 1) Plenty of trans-dark blue: 10 2x2 tiles, 4 1x3 slopes, 4 1x2 inverted (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

how, deep, link
(score: 1.240)

More:  Next Page >>