  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 4221 – 4240 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Where are the sales this year????

Last year, I made weekly trips to Wallmart, and Toys R Us. Each trip, I would almost always find one or more sets at hugediscounts (like 50% off). This year, I'm having an awfully tough time finding ANY kind of discounts. I've seen a few old castle (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

deep
(score: 1.641)

  Deep Freeze @ THE BRICKYARD

Check out the wind chill at The Brickyard! A Brickyard Update: (URL) Brickyard just posted the contents of several 6520s (Mobil Outpost) from the Arctic theme! Great new elements and 'figs, plus a healthy assortment of everyone's favorite: Orange. (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

deep
(score: 1.641)

  Acronym FAQ - version 1.2 beta

Here we go again... The format is less desireable this time... sorry. Next version will be better (I hope). Again, if you notice something that seems outdated or that is missing, LMK. -Shiri ___...___ AFAIK As Far As I Know. AFOL Adult Fan Of LEGO. (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.faq)

deep
(score: 1.641)

  FS: Sets on Offer

Hi all, Well, I figured that before I turn to eBay, I would offer the sets I found in Philadelphia this afternoon to the assorted multitudes. Unfortunately I didn't get below-sticker deals on *any* of them (grrr, a Wal-Mart had two Sting Ray (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

deep
(score: 1.641)

  Re: Deep south in March?

(...) There's the Lego Imagination Center in Orlando, but that might be too far out of your way. (...) When you're in the French Quarter, remember: You got your shoes on your feet. eric (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us)

deep
(score: 1.641)

  Re: Deep south in March?

(...) I've been there two weeks ago. It was fun, but not the best place I've ever been to... It's in Downtown Disney, which is part of Disneyworld but not part of the Magic Kingdom (ie, you don't have to pay to get in :-). I found some older (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us)

deep
(score: 1.641)

  Re: Deep south in March?

(...) Never having been myself, I'm not the best resource. To be honest, I thought you already knew about it. :D It's in something called Downtown Disney, which is apparently a sort of shopping center (?). They have Lego sculptures and models and (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us)

deep
(score: 1.641)

  Re: Potomac Mills Lego Outlet Price List

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Patrick Baumgardner writes: I was at Potomac Mills yesterday and picked up a few set's that were on sale. The lady I spoke with said the sale prices would be changing on Friday. I will call Fri. and post if there are (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

deep
(score: 1.641)

  Re: Deep south in March?

(...) :-) I'll watch out for those... At least I hope to be able to eat some jambalaya in the Deep South, as it is one of my favourite dishes. Fredrik (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us)

deep
(score: 1.640)

  "Presidential" Auctions

"Presidential" Auctions I have the following auctions underway: 258780113: Lego Technic MISB 8880 and 8448 Auction ends on: Feb-21-00, 15:20:22 PST (URL) Lego Technic Parts : MISB 8448 Chassis etc. Auction ends on: Feb-21-00, 15:20:23 PST (URL) Lego (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

deep
(score: 1.640)

  Deep south in March?

I'll be traveling in the area between Tampa and New Orleans in the middle to second part of March. Is there anything interesting (in terms of LEGO) to see in this area? Any hints? Thanks. Fredrik (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us)

deep
(score: 1.640)

  Re: Deep south in March?

(...) Nah, a trip into Orlando on my way isn't out of the question. Is LIC a part of Disneyland? Is there anything cool to do there, except to shop LEGO sets? ;-) Would someone like to tell me aabout LIC or point me to some web-resources? (...) Duh? (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us)

deep
(score: 1.640)

  FA [eBay] Update - Sets Auction

Hi all, Well, my sets are still well below market value, so check them out-- the 8222 Technic VTOL is sitting at a bid of only *one dollar*! Even my Dark Forest Fortress is currently only $34! These auctions have only two and a half days left to (...) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

deep
(score: 1.640)

  FA [eBay] Final Update - SETS AUCTION

Hi all, This is amazing! All of my lots are still below MSRP--but today is the *final day* to bid! Check them out--especially the five Frontier Patrols; 15 Wild West soldiers and five horses going for less than the horses would alone from TLG, and (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

deep
(score: 1.640)

  FA: (ebay) Aquazone and Space Police II

A few more posted today: Aquazone Aquasharks Deep Sea Predator 6155 Lego Aquazone Crystal Crawler 6145/1728 Lego Aquazone Crystal Explorer Sub 6175 Lego Aquazone Sea Claw 7 1822 Lego Aquazone Aquashark Spy Shark 6135 Lego Space Police II Sonar (...) (25 years ago, 27-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

deep
(score: 1.640)

  Re: Brickish Museum of Natural History (BMNH)

(...) Bogus frat! (now that there is an expletive from Trek - if I cop any flack over it, any flack at all, I swear I'm going to start thumping people.) Not only have caused Tony deep resemblement, I've committed a nasturtium! <<rummage, rummage, (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates)

deep
(score: 1.640)

  Re: Who has a space base?

Paul Mison <lego@songtwo.demon.co.uk> wrote in message news:38B43F65.4F88DE...n.co.uk... (...) [snip] (...) This is one of my holy grail sets. I actually won one in an auction last fall, but the seller never responded to my e-mails. (...) Actually, (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)

deep
(score: 1.640)

  Re: Just imagine...

(...) As I said in a compiled ideas lsit forwaded to TLC/TLG through my contact/ "' What we create is what we can explore, What we can explore is that whoich we create, Imagination is the key, To improved creativity!' You cant do that with (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.dear-lego)

deep
(score: 1.640)

  Re: Air lock and ship docking discussion

(...) bites, (...) are I take it you used UFO hull pieces for the ends of the Deep Space Transport.. Interesting idea. Have you seen the designs for the Orion spacecraft? It's a theoretical design using a large circular blastplate for detonating a (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)

deep
(score: 1.639)

  AFOL survey by LEGO community team

I don't know if this been posted on LUGNET. I saw this other fan sites. (URL) The LEGO Group Wants to Hear From You! As Adult Fans of LEGO, you bring an important perspective to the LEGO Group. We respect your creativity and passion for our brand. (...) (16 years ago, 11-Dec-08, to lugnet.announce) !!

how, link
(score: 1.639)

More:  Next Page >>