 General / 14952
14951  |  14953
Subject:
Where are the sales this year????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 03:16:47 GMT

Last year, I made weekly trips to Wallmart, and Toys R Us.

Each trip, I would almost always find one or more sets at hugediscounts
(like 50% off).

This year, I'm having an awfully tough time finding ANY kind of discounts.
I've seen a few old castle sets about 20% off, but that's about it.

Does anyone have any ideas as far as the reason behind this lack of deep
price cuts?

I know that Lego direct has weekly specials, but these haven't been too hot
lately.

Is there a group in Lugnet for posting sales that people find?