 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4681
FS: Sets on Offer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 06:10:43 GMT

Hi all,

Well, I figured that before I turn to eBay, I would offer the sets I
found in Philadelphia this afternoon to the assorted multitudes.
Unfortunately I didn't get below-sticker deals on *any* of them (grrr, a
Wal-Mart had two Sting Ray Stormers still at $70 ea, as did two
TRUs--six and three respectively!)--and I had to leave some things
behind.  If anyone needs an Explorien Starship and is willing to drive
into Philly, I can tell you where to get up to five for $79.99 apiece
(not exactly a deal, granted).  I also can get a big ol' hunk of Future
Cars if anyone is interested. All prices below do not include shipping,
which I charge at actual cost plus any materials cost (within the US
this is usually zero, as I like to ship Priority Mail and their boxes
are free).

All sets are MISB unless noted otherwise; most have some shelfwear, but
not much.  All except the 8829 have seals intact.  First come, first
served; I have extremely limited quantities (usually meaning one).
Photographs of all sets are available.  Sorry, I am not considering
parts trades for these, and I will only consider complete set trades for
Pirates ships, Imperial Guards anything (blue or red), and Blacktron I
(therefore, not likely at all ;) ).

The sets I have (with asking price), please note asterisks as
footnotes[1]:

8222 Technic VTOL ($24)
http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/8222.jpg

8232 Chopper Force ($34)
http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/8232.jpg

6958 Android Base ($65)*
http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/6958.jpg
http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/6958b.jpg

6079 Dark Forest Fortress ($80)
http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/6079.jpg
http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/6079b.jpg

6250 Cross Bone Clipper ($50)
http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/6250a.jpg

6155 Deep Sea Predator ($28)
http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/6155.jpg

6755 Sheriff's Lockup ($35)
http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/6755.jpg

8440 Formula Flash ($60)**
http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/8440a.jpg
http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/8440b.jpg

8829 Dune Blaster ($45)***
http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/8829a.jpg
http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/8829b.jpg

8437 Future Car ($62)
No photos available yet.

*I will undoubtedly get requests to sell the blue quarter-domes from the
set by themselves; I may consider this, but the asking price will be at
least $25/pair, possibly more.  This is the only set I will consider
parting out at this point.
**Some box compression and shelf wear, but quite intact.
***Box is in unkind shape, seals are broken with age, but internals are
intact and complete to all assay short of actually opening the bags and
counting.

Thanks,

Lindsay.

[1]...handled, contrary to Accepted Style, before the closing rather
than after.