  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 3661 – 3680 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: what is this folow up thingy?

I never imagined this thing will be ended up such a deep thread..:-)May I call my first Lego fame?..:-D Mike, I think you won't bother with my messages after the first "...please don't" message, but I need to speak some more. I can get the point in (...) (26 years ago, 27-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

deep
(score: 1.728)

  Brick Testament image used on LEGO.com?!

Warning: this post contains language concerning and links to LEGO depictions of materials that some may consider offensive and/or inappropriate for children. A fan of (URL) The Brick Testament> alerted me via e-mail last night to the apparent use of (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jan-08, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.fun, FTX) !!

how, link
(score: 1.728)

  Re: Star Wars Main View in Catalog

Steve Bliss wrote in message <363f5ff2.22458599@l...et.com>... (...) I have a divers poster, that came with one of the bigger diver sets,, "Deep Reef Refuge" or "Shark Cage Cove". But I don't know if it is same as in US. Selçuk (26 years ago, 4-Nov-98, to lugnet.starwars)

deep
(score: 1.727)

  Re: GTG in Denver

(...) Thursday SHOULD work for me. what should I bring other than an appetite? Train stuff? We're deep in estimating so I may have to beg off at the last min but will try to post/email. (26 years ago, 10-Nov-98, to lugnet.loc.us.co.den)

deep
(score: 1.726)

  Re: What's the deal with 5571 Black Cat Big Rig?

Yep, and if I manage to find any on deep clearance (yahRIGHT!), I'll be selling off most of the parts, including.....DOORS AND WINDOWS! ;-) (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | | Please do not associate my personal (...) (26 years ago, 11-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

deep
(score: 1.726)

  Re: Update Info for Pause (Is it Lugnet now?) Database Volume II

(...) Oh, technic was technic from the start in Europe. I suggest Huw Millington's lego pages, featuring 3 catalogs from 1977, 1978, and 1979, all from Europe. Nice informational site, especially very deep in 1970s. In one of my postings, I asked (...) (26 years ago, 10-Nov-98, to lugnet.admin.database)

deep
(score: 1.725)

  Modern Auction Eight - Setse

- Modern Auction Eight - Sets pictures and more details: (URL) Older parts: (URL) ---...--- MINT = new and unopened Bx = box included L-N = like-new condition * = see notes below aL-N = almost in like-new condition EX = excellent condition Gd = (...) (26 years ago, 11-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

deep
(score: 1.725)

  Modern Auction Eight - Setse

- Modern Auction Eight - Sets pictures and more details: (URL) Older parts: (URL) ---...--- MINT = new and unopened Bx = box included L-N = like-new condition * = see notes below aL-N = almost in like-new condition EX = excellent condition Gd = (...) (26 years ago, 11-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

deep
(score: 1.725)

  Modern Auction Sets Update

SETS - (URL) - (URL) THE UPDATE FOR THE UPDATE: The paper decal on the fig for set #640 Fire Truck is now in excellent condition The yellow ladder for set #575 Canadian Coast Guard Stn, is no longer defective (I found more of these parts) I have (...) (26 years ago, 15-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

deep
(score: 1.724)

  Re: 68HC11 Pins

(...) These pins form the "Serial Peripheral Interface" (SPI) circuit, which can be used to link 6811s with a 1 megabaud network connection. They also are individually addressable I/O pins. See the FAQ (URL) look for the answer to "Does the Handy (...) (28 years ago, 20-Oct-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

link
(score: 1.724)

  Modern Auction 8 Sets Advancing

[Modern Auction 8] - SETS (URL) *The auction is now advancing.* The auction will continue to advance every 24 hrs until all sets with bids are SOLD (G1 -> G2 -> SOLD). When a new bid is submitted, the status of the set will reset to OPEN, and then (...) (26 years ago, 19-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

deep
(score: 1.724)

  Modern Auction 8 - SETS update

[Modern Auction 8] [SETS] (2 URLs) The auction is now advancing - Next advancment is Saturday around noon - The auction will continue to advance every 24 hrs until all sets with bids are SOLD (G2 -> G2 -> SOLD). When a new bid is submitted, the (...) (26 years ago, 21-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

deep
(score: 1.723)

  Re: Norfolk & Western Y6b 2-8-8-2 Steam Locomotive

(...) ... (...) Wow! Now all you need is 150 coal cars (grin). Seriously though, that is fantastic to see it run so well. It is an inspiration to see it moving like that (and over the bumps between the tables... eek). Don't show these movies to (...) (17 years ago, 18-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

how, link
(score: 1.723)

  Modern Auction 8 - Final Update on Sets

[Modern Auction 8] [Sets Auction] (URL) auction is now advancing. Next advancment is TUESDAY evening. Sets w/ no bids are now for sale. The auction will continue to advance about every 24 hrs until all sets with bids are SOLD (Going Once -> Going (...) (26 years ago, 24-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

deep
(score: 1.723)

  Jason & Melissa's Auction Update 2

This is our first time posting to the lugnet, so I hope this turns out okay. Here's our complete auction list with current bids. To bid or to be added to the mailing list, email us at jason.landreth@gte.net Thanks, Jason 8>) 1. Minimum Bids are (...) (26 years ago, 28-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

deep
(score: 1.722)

  Re: Batteries?

(...) Most everything that I've read on this subject argues that NiCad memory is mainly a myth. NiCads do get damaged by overcharging or deep discharging, but except in very controlled situations they don't have a "memory". I recommend reading (URL) (...) (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

deep
(score: 1.722)

  Re: LEGOLAND Discovery Center to Open in Illinois

(...) This bit is from the Arlington Heights Daily Herald: The local indoor park is slated to open the first week of August. Other highlights at the two-story storefront, which has been vacant for several years, include birthday party rooms, a cafe, (...) (17 years ago, 21-Feb-08, to lugnet.mediawatch)

how, link
(score: 1.722)

  Jason & Melissa's auction update 3 going 1

Here is the latest update for the auction. We have advanced all items that have received bids to going 1. We will advance status every 48 hours. Saturday they will be moved to going 2, and Monday they will be sold to highest bidder. 1. Minimum Bids (...) (26 years ago, 3-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

deep
(score: 1.721)

  Jason & Melissa's Auction update 4 GOING 2

Here is today's update for the auction. We have advanced most items to going 2. We will advance status every 48 hours. Monday they will be sold to highest bidder. We are taking proxy bids to make bidding easier. If you wish to make a proxy bid, (...) (26 years ago, 6-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

deep
(score: 1.720)

  Re: Clearer catalog images of new 1999 sets

Also sprach Jesse Long: : Maybe by this time they've realized that it might as well be cheesy and not : done anything to correct it. Maybe they even want it that way. I wouldn't : put it past them. This film has a serious following of people who (...) (26 years ago, 6-Dec-98, to lugnet.starwars)

deep
(score: 1.720)

More:  Next Page >>