 Star Wars / 210
Re: Star Wars Main View in Catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 07:47:10 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote in message <363f5ff2.22458599@lugnet.com>...
I wonder if there's anyway that TLG would make a full-size poster out
of the Star Wars/LEGO logo & montage picture that appears in the
mini-catalog.

I love the old LEGO posters, and this one would be particularly cool.

Side note: is this type of poster still available in Europe?  I
haven't seen one around here (US) since 1995.

Steve

I have a divers poster, that came with one of the bigger diver sets,, "Deep
Reef Refuge" or "Shark Cage Cove". But I don't know if it is same as in US.

Selçuk