 Star Wars / 205
Re: Star Wars Main View in Catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 1998 20:43:33 GMT

Steve Bliss writes:
I wonder if there's anyway that TLG would make a full-size poster out
of the Star Wars/LEGO logo & montage picture that appears in the
mini-catalog.
I love the old LEGO posters, and this one would be particularly cool.
Side note: is this type of poster still available in Europe?  I
haven't seen one around here (US) since 1995.

Yes, there is a different one every year, usually Town based.

Carbon 60