 Administrative / Database / 24
Re: Update Info for Pause (Is it Lugnet now?) Database Volume II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 07:04:01 GMT

Hi! -- and thanks again!

Interesting -- these are given as TECHNIC in the catalog scan but as Expert
Builder in the DB (currently).  Did TECHNIC become TECHNIC in Europe/Asia
before the U.S.  Which is correct for 1982?

Oh, technic was technic from the start in Europe. I suggest Huw Millington's
lego pages, featuring 3 catalogs from 1977, 1978, and 1979, all from Europe.
Nice informational site, especially very deep in 1970s.

In one of my postings, I asked for if it is nice (or not) sending you the
pictures I grab from the net. Actually I don't remember the pages/sites that
came from (Tore Ericcson, Huw Millington are the bigest sources but there
are others) but I think I can stil send them to you so you can add at least
pictureless sntries to the data base.

Wow, that's quite a few!  It was for a newspaper?!  Wow.  Do you know the
name of the newspaper, for the categorization?  (Right now, I've • temporarily
categorized these as "Promotional/?")

yes, the is Hürriyet

regards,

Selçuk