  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 3361 – 3380 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  RCX to RCX NQC

One last email on this topic. There's new opcodes in the Swan firmware to support many data bytes in a single "mailbox" message. The standard firmware supports "mailbox" messages with a single byte parm. I found this very restrictive in building RCX (...) (19 years ago, 15-Sep-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

how, link
(score: 1.973)

  Another offer from JJ's: escritoire & iron stove

Hello! Here are an escritoire (actually I don't know exactly how this kind of furniture is called in English): (URL) me, I'm a link!>> and an iron stove: (URL) me, I'm a link!>> I just intended to build the stove for a different purpose but when I (...) (19 years ago, 20-Sep-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.western, FTX) !!

how, link
(score: 1.972)

  Re: What mailing list for Peeroml ?

Hi Tim, Thanks for your comments. (...) I don't expect OCaml to spread like a virus, or being a popular scripting language. All that i have asked is a single homepage where people (eventually nobody) could have downloaded the whole thing. I didn't (...) (19 years ago, 19-Sep-05, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

how, link
(score: 1.972)

  Re: Rotating through a four-bit nibble

"Jordan Bradford" <bradfj23REMOVE_THIS...uwosh.edu> wrote in message news:In7A20.1sK1@lugnet.com... (...) The problem is, multiplication and division to a binary CPU, as is the case here, is just a whole series of instructions. Here is the basic (...) (19 years ago, 22-Sep-05, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 1.972)

  New technique: three position piston control

Years ago when I first started playing with pneumatics, I first learned that I could control a piston using a switch. I then learned that you could mechanically link a piston and a switch, and have piston controll the switch. I learned from Eric (...) (19 years ago, 24-Sep-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.announce.moc) !

how, link
(score: 1.971)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

"Daniel Wayne Poole" <dwpoole@conninc.com> wrote in message news:In9v5E.1y5F@lugnet.com... (...) They'd have to limit the quantity one person could order at a time to a small percentage of the total bulk stock, or they'd wind up with complaints (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 1.970)

  Side bar update!

Took me long enuf... Anyway, with much further ado, a great listing of clone manufacturers was sent to me by Dave! (I won't mention how long ago...) Have a look at the sidebar--I was very impressed by the websites of some of these toy brick (...) (19 years ago, 26-Sep-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

how, link
(score: 1.970)

  Re: MC Escher

Brilliant. I am still trying to work out how you did that... which shows how close you got to the originals : ) God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf gallery: (URL) (pic=link) (19 years ago, 9-Oct-05, to lugnet.build, FTX)

how, link
(score: 1.970)

  Re: Motorized microscale train

(...) A second alternative to specialized chain links -- and one I haven't tried yet -- would be Technic link-arms and pins, threaded around large-diameter tires. The magnet-holders can then be pinned vertically, and the curves in the "track" aren't (...) (19 years ago, 29-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

how, link
(score: 1.969)

  Welcome To The 25th Century

What happens when the United States last manned deep space probe is frozen by "powers beyond all comprehension"? Obviously it will return to earth 500 years later, providing the female population of outer space the opportunity to see how a real man (...) (18 years ago, 18-Aug-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

how, deep
(score: 1.969)

  Re: Eric Sophie's Biomechanical Bricks 3.0

I like the overall look and brick wall background. Will you be able to click on the gallery images to get a larger high res version (like 800x600) to ogle the details? How about builders notes and maybe even a sci-fi backstory for each model. You've (...) (19 years ago, 1-Oct-05, to lugnet.publish.html, FTX)

how, link
(score: 1.968)

  Liebherr LR-1750

Well, I finally got around to posting some pictures of the early stages of my latest creation. It is a model of a Liebherr LR-1750 crawler crane to go along with my LR-11200. The pictures are still being "moderated" but here is the link; (URL) (...) (19 years ago, 1-Oct-05, to lugnet.technic)

how, link
(score: 1.968)

  Re: The Mantis Man

(...) Thanks for the link, don't know how I missed this... Nice work as well ; ) God Bless, Nathan (19 years ago, 21-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

how, link
(score: 1.968)

  Re: lego technic DCC

(...) They are the goofy edged flat things on the trees in my backyard. They form the logo of a famous hockey team. Maybe you have heard of them? They are the Toronto Maple Leafs. They also form the logo in the middle of my country's flag - that's (...) (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, link
(score: 1.967)

  Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar

(...) <normal purportless rant happily snipped> (...) <snip> (...) Didn't seem like trolling or any other rude or unnecessary comment to me. (...) Now I ask you, how much longer must we all put up with this scattered, smothered, covered, chopped, (...) (18 years ago, 24-Aug-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, deep
(score: 1.966)

  Re: Bell Hoss

(...) Hi Nathan, This MOC looks promissing! I find building compact models to be a real challenge... I like your track design! What type of turn table are you using to rotate the super structure? I've found that part to be the weakest link on many (...) (19 years ago, 11-Oct-05, to lugnet.technic)

how, link
(score: 1.966)

  Re: Future GBCs

Since I couldn't build tonight because I don't have a tv to watch the colts at my lego table, I worked on trying to figure out how to reduce the number of RCXs we need to control 2 GBC loading & unloading spurs. I came up with this (when it goes (...) (19 years ago, 18-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

how, link
(score: 1.965)

  Re: Road Grader

(...) Hi Vineet! The model is 80% done and I have run out of yellow studs. Here is Saturday's link- (URL) may decide to make it with a black stripe down the side which would utilize the large supply of black studs I have. Since I never make (...) (19 years ago, 17-Oct-05, to lugnet.technic)

how, link
(score: 1.964)

  Re: 1:20 scale Apache Helicopter

(...) Anyway, I'm glad I'm not the only one to have tackled this problem. As soon as I bought an 8856 helicopter (URL) I thought "That's not how a real helicopter works" and began thinking how to do it properly. This was the main reason I sent TLG (...) (19 years ago, 23-Oct-05, to lugnet.technic)

how, link
(score: 1.963)

  Maximum depth of ldraw models?

I notice that no maximum depth is given by the standard. How potentially non-compliant would a renderer be if it fails because parts in a model are too deeply nested (a maximum of as little as 16 on some OpenGL implementations). I notice that no (...) (18 years ago, 6-Sep-06, to lugnet.cad.dev)

how, deep
(score: 1.963)

More:  Next Page >>