 Technic / 14671
14670  |  14672
Subject:
Liebherr LR-1750
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 1 Oct 2005 22:10:34 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Well, I finally got around to posting some pictures of the early stages of my
latest creation.  It is a model of a Liebherr LR-1750 crawler crane to go along
with my LR-11200.  The pictures are still being "moderated" but here is the
link;

I apoligize in advance for the quality of the pictures, but it is raining here,
so I couldnt take it outside to put the whole thing together, but at least you
can get some idea of how it is going to look once completed.

These pictures show the crane without the jib attached,and without the superlift
in place. I included a few pictures of the superlift and jib to show that they
are completed, just not installed due to height restrictions inside of the
house.  Overall, this crane is about 13 feet tall, and I can use the sections of
the LR-11200 jib boom to make the main boom of the LR-1750 taller once I can
take it all outside.  I will also be able to weight test the model then, and I
will let all know how "she" fares on that.

If you look, you can see a "shortened" LR-11200 in the background, and the
sections of boom that I removed from it along with the superlift counterweight
dolly in front of the fireplace.  Obviously the entire 21 feet of that thing
will not fit in the den.

Please let me know what you think about the new LR-1750, and hopefully I can get
the completion photos posted soon.