  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 3221 – 3240 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Restart of LDA2001 Project (using LDraw models - L3P - POV)

Hi everyone, (...) convincing to at least try to mimick obedience of the laws of physics. Walking, as Richard Williams states in "The Animator's Survival Kit", is controlled falling. You let yourself fall over and just in time catch yourself with (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.animation)

how, link
(score: 2.043)

  Re: The Great Ball Contraption

In lugnet.robotics, Brian Davis wrote: (snip) (...) (snip) (...) Another awesome source which you may want to link the main page to is: (URL) While not in English, it does contain animations of nearly every idea on the list. Wow! You can get a rough (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.043)

  Re: Lego Hobby Blues

Hello Thomas, Your posting caught my eye today as you're obviously unhappy with the way you see things. At the bottom of your message you say: (...) I'm hoping to provide some discussion. As to whether or not that also constitutes "insight" is up to (...) (19 years ago, 7-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

how, deep
(score: 2.043)

  Re: Lego Hobby Blues

In lugnet.general, Thomas Main wrote a lot (...) I will keep it short as I can as some of these are long. Swanberg is an issue because no one has done what he has or at least hasn't been caught doing it. It's a big deal because it reflects poorly on (...) (19 years ago, 9-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

how, deep
(score: 2.043)

  Re: Restart of LDA2001 Project (using LDraw models - L3P - POV)

(...) Ok, so I'll explain why I'm going with POV-Ray. First, did you see this: (URL) install Quicktime to see the MPEG4 (MPEG4 is a standard, I don't know why Windows Media Player wont display it). Anyway, I had to install Divx to see that AVI. :) (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.animation)

how, link
(score: 2.042)

  Re: The Beeesh

(...) I have found your Beesch and the following thread quite enlightening (This thread is all that I have ever heard LUGNET to be -- thanks all). I have had a mild interest in starting to build Mechs and it sounds like you know quite a bit. So if (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

how, link
(score: 2.042)

  A query to GBC members, module builders, and technic model builders.

I've seen a lot of usage of the Technic Link Chain and Technic Link Tread in your models, and for those of you who use them, I'd like to know how much would you use of each type on average? The reason I'm asking is I'd like to get some comments on (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.042)

  beginnings of a mech

I thought I'd share this as I've seen some postings asking about this very sort of building. One of my mechs, Hammer, fell and had a boo boo. Atomized would be the word. So anway I'm taking it all in stride and building a new mech. I'm gonna call (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jan-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX) !

how, link
(score: 2.042)

  How to send commands directly to the RCX?

Hi I have an applet and i have a lego mindstorm robot, i want to move the robot when i click on the applet's buttons can someone how i can send command directly to RCX or post a link where i can find a usefull code? Thx a lot. (20 years ago, 29-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.042)

  Re: Elite Shocktrooper

(...) I totally dig how the Bohrok body forms the Torso and the single tall sloped Brick juts out of the back. The pics are fantastic! Wow! Eye Candy to the 5th power. (URL) e (p.s. hit reply to view FTX code for your thumbnail link) Good Luck, I (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

how, link
(score: 2.041)

  Re: teen FOLs: do we actually exist?

In lugnet.people.teens, Thomas Jollans wrote: snip (...) snip (...) Hello Thomas, I read this thread and thought about my own son, pushing 15 and his friends. Of course, just being his "Mom", I have no clue what they say at school (and truly, I'm (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jan-05, to lugnet.people.teens)

how, link
(score: 2.041)

  Narnia

Well after having seen the movie, I got inspired to do some more Narnian Lego stuff. I have a few more stickers that I've done. And in a couple of days I should have pictures of The spare room with the wardrobe, the professor’s office, Narnian (...) (19 years ago, 14-Dec-05, to lugnet.castle)

how, deep
(score: 2.041)

  Re: LEG007 – James Bond Models

(...) small snip. Evan, Went over to the link above and was expecting some pics and a small set of instructions....but got a lot more! You did a great job on building the models, but the best things were what you wrote about how you built each (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, FTX)

how, link
(score: 2.041)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

Hi, Lenny! (...) I tend to be a little wordy. ;) Both in real life and when typing, whenever I'm in a situtation where I am either trying to explain something, answer a sensitive question, or point out details, I've just got a habit of trying to get (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

how, link
(score: 2.040)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

"Todd Lehman" <tsl@tsl.bu.edu> wrote in message news:IAKu8G.nH2@lugnet.com... (...) Heh, reminded me of a song lyric --> "You're too old. Let go; its over. Nobody listens to techno". I've got a techno remix of that mixed in with a Moby song. It's (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

how, link
(score: 2.040)

  Re: Moonbase Module: Mech Bay 08 - Chili Den

Wow, Eric. At this rate, we'll have to name a moonbase plat after you. Sophie Mecha Tracts, or how about Eric's Mecha Park Add. Wouldn't that be a cool legal? Yeah, I live at Lot 21, Sophie's WhoopAss Mech Farm Add. But I digress. Great job as (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, FTX)

how, link
(score: 2.039)

  (canceled)

how, link
(score: 2.039)

  Re: who does chris think he is?

(...) HI Scott. I have to say; i have met MORE people here recently than I have in a very long time. YES. I have Kids. www.themagnofamily.com When I get to that bridge, my intention is to teach my kids something about "right time, right place." (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, link
(score: 2.039)

  Re: Iron Mecha 2nd Update

(...) How about a deep woods logging mecha. Giant chainsaw for one arm, and a detention cell for the other (to cage captured environmentalists, bears, etc.), that or a missile launcher to shoot down owls, can't let any escape. :-) K (19 years ago, 27-Jan-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

how, deep
(score: 2.038)

  Re: Hello everybody

(...) 22 is a good number right about now. Trust me! Wow, so, you have been building and this is the 22! Awesome. Let's see: The head - interesting personality, ball jointed neck The chest - cool, piloted The waist - neat! - rotational click hinge (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jan-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

how, link
(score: 2.037)

More:  Next Page >>