 Castle / 21171
21170  |  21172
Subject:
Narnia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 2005 22:49:37 GMT

    Well after having seen the movie, I got inspired to do some more Narnian
Lego stuff.  I have a few more stickers that I've done.  And in a couple of days
I should have pictures of The spare room with the wardrobe, the professor’s
office, Narnian frozen landscape, the beavers' dam, and some more landscape
during the thaw.  So those will be up in a couple of days.  Until then you can
see the custom bodies I made.

Lucy at the lamp
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/LordAmras/Chronicles-of-Narnia/lucy_outfit_at_lamp.jpg

Susan in England/Narnia (without fur coat)
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/LordAmras/Chronicles-of-Narnia/susan_torso_lego.jpg

White Witch Snow outfit
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/LordAmras/Chronicles-of-Narnia/white_witch_snow_outfit.jpg

White Witch Snow outfit (with fur stole)
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/LordAmras/Chronicles-of-Narnia/white_witch_snow_outfit_with_stole.jpg

White Witch Stone Table
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/LordAmras/Chronicles-of-Narnia/white_witch_deep_magic.jpg

I hope you enjoy, and to those who have not seen the movie, I suggest you do, it
is very good, and for the most part faithful to the book.

--Kevin §

PS dose anyone have any good ideas of how to make good minifig scale beavers?