  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 2541 – 2560 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: A Generic Idea

(...) Yes - but these are computers - they can send each other messages in binary - you only need two buttons really. Dunno how a computer could recieve text messages though. Email would be better...but still very slow. (...) You can't generate DTMF (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.251)

  Re: user created programs

(...) I too was sad to find that there were not any additional missions posted on the web site. I have Ralph Hempel's book (buy it if you don't have it...it's good stuff) and he also describes how to create and share missions. I think this ability (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

how, link
(score: 2.251)

  Re: Train(ee) newbie wants to know how large table?

Welcome to trains, Tobbe. If you haven't discovered it yet, Track Designer is a nice utility to help plan layout designs. You can find it at the Lego Train Depot at the following link: (URL) Other good ways for getting plan ideas are to review the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 2.251)

  MOCs - New Nano-Fig scale ships.

Hi there. I usually just lurk here - I'm too scared to let people see my stuff. However, I've plucked up the courage and it is with some trepidation that I post the following link to my new (first) collection of LEGO Nano-fig Starships. (URL) know (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

how, link
(score: 2.251)

  Re: A Generic Idea

(...) The problem is that the 27MHz frequencies are fairly tightly restricted in some countries. Here in the US, it's pretty much open-season, it's used by CB radios, radio controlled models - and various toys. However, in other countries (the UK (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.251)

  Re: Ad for Tony :-)

Blushing Paul thanks man. Well shut me down! I never looked at the rollcall before! I just thought it was a link to message string, not a list! Shows you how much I pay attention! out (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

how, link
(score: 2.250)

  Re: Wal*Mart truck clone!

(...) Interesting! Do you have any other info? (ie., What kind of truck/how many pieces/what price/Lego-compatibility/was it in the LEGO aisle?) I haven't yet seen anything like this in my local Wal*Mart, but I wasn't really looking for it, either. (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

how, link
(score: 2.250)

  Arcane family home, moonbase module week 5 and 6 update.

Webpage is here: (URL) down for latest update. WEEK FIVE: A link home? Upon disassembling the ships wings, the Arcane family finds Duel's special stash. A psionic dimensional gateway. If the gateway can be powered up and used, then the Arcane's may (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

how, link
(score: 2.250)

  Mini-fig scale P-51 Mustang Moc

I've finally finished my newest P-51 MOC. It is built at minifig scale of 1 stud = 1 foot. I tried really hard with this MOC to make it as accurate to scale as I could. In reality, the fuselage should only be 3 studs wide but it had to be at least 4 (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jan-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX) !

how, deep
(score: 2.250)

  Arcane family home, moonbase module week 5 and 6 update.

Webpage is here: (URL) down for latest update. WEEK FIVE: A link home? Upon disassembling the ships wings, the Arcane family finds Duel's special stash. A psionic dimensional gateway. If the gateway can be powered up and used, then the Arcane's may (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

how, link
(score: 2.250)

  Re: A Generic Idea

(...) I extrapolated your complaints that PDAs have OS's where the c compilers don't have libraries to do the simplest things... : ("You need more than that though. Along with your C compiler, you need a set of libraries that give you access to the (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.250)

  Tri-axle Prussian State Railroad Coaches

Here's what I came up with when thinking about what to build with the current green coaches. The wheel geometry came from a collaboration between Dan Parker (PNLTC) and James Mathis about 3 years ago (thanks guys). I first saw this when Dan showed (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains) !

how, link
(score: 2.250)

  Re: A Generic Idea

(...) Ah - OK. But other things in the world (like people) are moving around - it's not always going to be possible to stop, capture a static image - and then reliably navigate based on it. I guess there are niches where such a robot could be (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.250)

  Re: What Process are Lego Bricks Manufactured With?

You think that is bad, I have been practically exploding my brain trying to work out how the heck they injection mold the chains. Each link is a single piece, so all the links must be molded in place. I can't imagine that they mold the entire thing (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 2.249)

  Re: I2C device for the RCX

"Bastiaan v.Kesteren" <b.van.kesteren53@zonnet.nl> wrote in message news:H8nvnF.2rz@lugnet.com... (...) takes (...) package, (...) A 3% error rates (7 out of 250 messages) is far too high. I would have expected error rates under 1 in 10 million (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.249)

  Ideas for Brickswest sessions

First let me say that I had a great time at last year's Brickswest, and I'm greatly looking forward to this year's event. Looking over the schedule of sessions for Brickswest 2003 I see a lot of empty slots for sessions. I'm not sure if most of (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

how, link
(score: 2.248)

  Re: IR header how optional -- And Infrared "Warm Up"

Regarding "Henrik Erlandsson" <e.henrik@telia.com> wrote in message news:H9orqL.M9v@lugnet.com.. and others about "warming up" the serial infra-red link electronics. (...) the web (...) does, and if (...) both. (...) I believe the "warm up" concept (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

how, link
(score: 2.248)

  Re: MOC: German WWII halftrack and armoured car

(...) I did indeed expect to be challenged and in your response, you have given me very good run for my money. For that I salute you. For the record, I don't deride people who create military MOCs (That's a bit strong) it's that I don't understand (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.military)

how, link
(score: 2.248)

  Re: Studless Technic models

(...) Before I start, I'm taking three big deep breaths and relaxing.... I've got a lot of energy on this topic. Jindrich, I understand and respect why you don't like the studless beams, so please don't take this post as though I don't. (...) (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.technic)

how, deep
(score: 2.248)

  Re: Opening Up a Can of Worms...

Tom, TJ, et al... Glad someone finally re-kindled discussion on this subject. My view is the same as it always has been: We meet wherever the majority of this group says we will meet, be it Matt's workplace cafeteria, Boeing, NI, someone's house, (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

how, link
(score: 2.248)

More:  Next Page >>