  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 2301 – 2320 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: a few new things

"LUGNET Admin" <suz@lugnet.com> wrote in message news:Gx9574.qt@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) is (...) from the (...) often (...) stick (...) have (...) blah, (...) The following are just my opinions, so don't be too offended by them... I think that (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 2.311)

  Re: Lego and Disney, a continued future?

Ahui makes some good and persuasive points, but I have a few counter arguements. First, the Disney toy monorail SUCKS! It's clear though that Disney is open to the posibility of features of the park being modeled in toy stature. By the way, a little (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 2.311)

  Re: a few new things

The redesign looks good. For logged in users, how about links to that user's My Collection and Lugnet Homepage? I like to use (URL) as my "portal page" to the rest of Lugnet, but right now the quickest way from there to my My Collection page, which (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 2.311)

  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

What Jim has stated was done so perfectly that it doesn't need any "me too"s, but here is my total agreement with his words anyway. And I think that the administrative reasons for creating this newsgroup and also limiting official TLC access to (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

how, link
(score: 2.311)

  RE: CPR for RCX?

(...) Me too, except that Forth gives you ample opportunity to hang the machine with infinite loops and errant pointers causing writes into the program space. On the bright side, I have been working on a trap handler for pushbuttons that will give (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

how, link
(score: 2.311)

  Re: Minifig "cloth" cape version 2?

(...) It's great! The only thing you might want to do, and this is the only thing for this version, is maybe smooth out the slightly angled join where the curves meet. This cape is wonderfully full looking and perfect for regular minifigure use. (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

how, link
(score: 2.311)

  Re: Even better, RIS 1.5, $99.99

(...) You can program each RCX independantly. You need to turn one off or put it out the way of the IR tower while you are downloading the program to the other of course!) That much is pretty obvious - but where the fun comes is when you get the two (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.310)

  Re: Transmit Frequency

Perhaps this link will help you: (URL) is a detailed description in the tips & tricks section. It shows how to change the frequency. The description is also available in english. Greetings, Bart (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

how, link
(score: 2.310)

  Kadee Couplers & Legos

Jeff Christner once had a webpage up talking about how he used Kadee couplers to do train switching on his layout. That webpage is no longer up but after talking to him I have reposted the information so all to see just in case you missed it. here (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 2.310)

  Introducing Brickenbloom Place & Gardens

While many people have already viewed the pictures available on BrickShelf, I thought I’d go ahead and make an “official” announcement regarding my first really big MOC: Brickenbloom Place & Gardens. For those of you wishing to skip my usual, (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.belville, lugnet.town) !!

how, link
(score: 2.310)

  9 Days Left! (re:Ice Planet 2002 Contest)

9 Days Left! Official Site: (URL) Rules: (URL) forget to cross-post to lugnet.space and lugnet.build.contests with a link to your webpage. Please also note your intended category and element count. If you are posting a CAD design, please supply a (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

how, link
(score: 2.309)

  Re: Bricks on the Brain Building Instructions Portal live!

(...) Very impressive, Jake. Thanks for adding this resource to the community. Still, I'm not sure how to make use of it. For instance, suppose I'd like to build the JHM-23 Diesel Locomotive. The parts list is a great place to start. Once I've (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 2.309)

  Re: Bricks on the Brain Building Instructions Portal live!

Jake - I love this idea, and I think it looks great. I've got some suggestions too, but please don't take them as criticisms! (...) It would be much more useful to have this at the moment, while there are still empty categories. I'm not sure about (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 2.309)

  Nambour trip to see Peter Curby's exhibition

Peter Curby and his mother Frances are running a large Lego exhibition up in Nambour, as a fundraiser for the SES cadets. It will be held at the Nambour Central Mall (near the IGA supermarket) from 22 June to 7 July (Monday to Saturday, not Sunday) (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

how, link
(score: 2.309)

  Biggest Thread on Lugnet?

Hi all! I have a question. Does anyone know how to access the biggest threads in post count on lugnet? I have noticed through my time on Lugnet that some really large threads developed in a matter of days on some very interesting and thought (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

how, link
(score: 2.309)

  Re: New MOC: 'Archer I'

(...) Nathan, This looks good, but I have a few comments. You might want to add another power source, solar panels don't work great far from the Sun (Galileo and Magellan used little plutonium pods and thermopiles, IIRC). How about adding a few (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

how, deep
(score: 2.309)

  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

In lugnet.lego.direct, Suzanne D. Rich writes: Suzanne (and All), Sorry about the delay in responding. I have been swamped this week, and wanted to run a few things past a few people, Brad especially (who is out of the office on a trans-European (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct) !!

how, link
(score: 2.309)

  Re: Poll: Majority Palestinians See Israel's Elimination as Goal

(...) What do you mean by "all the statistics said was that.."? The conclusion is that over half of the Palestinians want Israel GONE. That seems pretty significant to me. (...) Define "ordinary Palestinians" (...) I'm not going to deny that there (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 2.309)

  Re: LEGO - Small shop horror story

(...) I will only use this as an absolute last resort. I'm still trying via several channels to get the message to SOMEONE in the chain of command that this behavior is inexcusable. *I* don't want to harm the LEGO company's reputation. I like LEGO (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

how, link
(score: 2.308)

  Anywhere NYC.....just about

Hello, I wanted some 'Jonathan time' on Fathers Day, so I spent an hour or so building a couple of new facades for my planned town layout. This is the link to the Brickshelf folder. The new buildings are the red ones. (URL) like how the tiles look (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.arch)

how, link
(score: 2.308)

More:  Next Page >>