  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 2301 – 2320 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Arealight's Magnificent mid-year Scoot-a-bration!!

[Arealight's Magnificent mid-year Scoot-a-bration!!] (URL) The Fine Clonier is hosting a contest for Arealight, drop by and have some fun building a simple MOC to win great prizes. For more information check below or follow the link in the photo to (...) (16 years ago, 3-Jul-08, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.announce)

link
(score: 0.809)

I don't care how much of the Bill of Rights he's trashed, I don't care if he engaged in insider trading at Harken, I don't care that he's wholly in the pocket of corporate interests, I don't care if he sorted coke, or drove while under the influence (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 0.809)

  Re: Conversion file for ldraw to ldd

"mike Gallagher" <gallaghersemail@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:K3AFKu.1IH@lugnet.com... (...) Does this file include the 973 parts/colors included in the latest Factory palette? At last minifigs finally have weapons to wield in the Factory (...) (16 years ago, 1-Jul-08, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

link
(score: 0.809)

  LEGO(R) Group end Flextronics outsourcing deal

Denmark's LEGO(R) to end Flextronics outsourcing deal COPENHAGEN, July 1, 2008 (Reuters) - Europe's largest toy maker LEGO said on Tuesday it would end its existing outsourcing agreement with manufacturing services giant Flextronics (FLEX.O: Quote, (...) (16 years ago, 2-Jul-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

link
(score: 0.809)

  7782 Batwing: Joker's Aerial Assault - alternate model

Check out the Wrathchild: (URL) first attempt at a transforming model (albeit a bit simple but hey, it's a start). If you've got the 7782 Batwing: Joker's Aerial Assault set then you've got all the pieces you need to build it. Instructions available (...) (16 years ago, 30-Jun-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha)

link
(score: 0.809)

  Re: LDraw Add-On in LDraw All-in-Installer (was: In the pipe. (was- It’s the year 2008, ...)

(...) Do you have a link for the paperwork? Steve (16 years ago, 29-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

link
(score: 0.809)

  Re: Mid year sales

(...) Thanks for the heads-up...All items from this catalogue now updated on the sale page for Kmart (link from sidebar) Benjamin Whytcross (16 years ago, 28-Jun-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

link
(score: 0.809)

  How can I reach world related info from Spybotic

Hello all ! I am still busy with finishing the NQC API for the Spybots. After the last info from John I tought I understand it all. But I am still confused how things work exactly ! When I place the controller away from the bot what syntax do I have (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

how, link
(score: 0.809)

  Problem with LDView

I have a problem with LDView. When I open any file it gets as far as Calculating Size and crashes out. Error signature AppName: ldview.exe AppVer: 3.2.0.5 ModName: atioglxx.dll ModVer: 6.14.10.5014 Offset: 004353b7 It saves an appcompat file <?xml (...) (16 years ago, 25-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

link
(score: 0.809)

  Re: Coming soon, Free web hosting for MOCs

(...) Absolutely. :) I actually spent a lot of time worrying about the legalese, since I know how lawyers can be. (...) I'd thought about incuding a "donate" link on my site, but I didn't want to be presumptuous enough to assume that people wanted (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.publish)

how, link
(score: 0.809)

  Re: Hispabrick Magazine

(...) Thank you for the link! But do you have another one? This one insist on telling me that it doesn't work on IE6 and asks me to download IE7 or Firefox. I'm not going to install another browser just for them... and I'm not using IE6, either; I'm (...) (16 years ago, 20-Jun-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

link
(score: 0.808)

  Re: math question (or pattern... whatever...)

(...) This one here? (URL) many trials? It is a *probability* after all, no guarantees about a short run of trials. I ran 30 "stay" and 30 "switch" and got roughly 40 and 60 as the two percentage results. Moving to the serious number cruncher, which (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

how, link
(score: 0.808)

  Re: LPub 4 on Vista? was Re: I had to get something out...

(...) Thanks Travis, I'll give it a try once that link works again. Tim (16 years ago, 25-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

link
(score: 0.808)

  Re: Neat video on Lego printing

(...) Here's an (URL) version of the link>. (16 years ago, 25-Jun-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

link
(score: 0.808)

  Re: Lego or Biscuit pc/Linux (for path following robot)

(...) Well - if you want to see a 'graphic' of (say) a circle and intend that to tell the robot to go around in a circle, you'll need a camera. The RCX isn't powerful enough to interface to a camera (although some dubious Lego adverts seem to (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 0.808)

  Re: What's the weirdest LEGO item you own?

<snipity-snip> (...) This is fun. You've got me thinking of all the weird toys or promo items that I saved just because of that four letter word on them. On to my oddities: I have saved two completely useless pieces to show to those who stumble into (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

how, deep
(score: 0.808)

  Re: hoovercraft with lift, thrust and steering

"Paul Krieg" <pdkrieg@epix.net> wrote in message news:HB9KH9.8H1@lugnet.com... (...) oh G! :) what motor will rotate it? it has to create much resistance on the air (...) but it could cause the hovercraft will rotate instead of propeller :))) (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

how, link
(score: 0.808)

  Re: A big day for the Building Instructions Portal

(...) Noted and added to the list. I have noticed this problem too, and really the key is that I need to add the ability to add an instruction to more than one category. This is a major requirement and first step. Once that's done, then I need to (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 0.808)

  Re: Religious bigotry = Patriotism, say State Representatives

(...) Yes, it's not as if Christian zealots in the past haven't tried to do bad things to their fellow Americans... Any religion has the problem of radical extremists To boycott 'good' religion, whether it's leaving during a prayer "in protest", is (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 0.808)

  Re: FS: 44x44 gray baseplates - new condition $5 each

They were intended for a child size table top, with four plates arranged in a square. I have plates for both DUPLO and LEGO sized studs, separate and with plates glued to either side of a plywood "table top". They did a very good job of cutting - (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

how, link
(score: 0.808)

More:  Next Page >>