  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 2221 – 2240 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Has Kevin Found a Way....

(...) Maybe the old interface is now part of the paid service. ROSCO PS: Not even deep links are working for me. (17 years ago, 27-Aug-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

deep
(score: 0.819)

  Re: Unused "feature" in 7675 Clone Wars AT-TE?

(...) *snip* I would agree it is a handle to cary it. There is a video in Youtube during the Toy Fair 2008 were the model is beign demonstrated, and the guy showing it (not sure if a Lego guy or some other dude) does use it for that. Here is the (...) (16 years ago, 12-Aug-08, to lugnet.starwars)

link
(score: 0.819)

  Re: GWLTS photos

(...) Q- are you meaning a watertight canal? Or just a lego one? I have ideas as to how to manage a watertight one, but haven't done anything about it yet...lack of time. They involve wooden U shaped boxs, fiberglass resin and vasoline to seal (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

how, deep
(score: 0.818)

  LEGO Cable-Stayed Bridge

Hello, Here is a link to pics of the 30,000 piece cable-stayed bridge I built 7 years ago after the suspenson bridge. The first two pics show as it appeared in my basement. The remaining three pics show how it appeared in the front window of the (...) (22 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har, lugnet.loc.us.fl.tam, lugnet.loc.us.va.ric, lugnet.loc.us.de, lugnet.loc.us.fl.tam) !

how, link
(score: 0.818)

  Q? Radio Shack to carry remote control LEGO(R) car?

Anyone know anything more about this? An exclusive LEGO(R) branded radio control car to be sold at Radio Shack stores. Extracted from an AP news article: "Meanwhile, Lego will be making an exclusive version of a radio-controlled car for RadioShack, (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 0.818)

  Wireless Power for LEGO Trains?

I know this is a long way off (think 2050) but, on Thursday, Intel revealed prototypes of a new wireless power supply. If this ever comes to market, think of the possibilities! Battery powered LEGO Trains that never need to be charged! NXT bricks (...) (16 years ago, 22-Aug-08, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.trains, FTX)

link
(score: 0.818)

  Re: rtlToronto15: Pipe Racers-Feasibility?

(...) no iain, it was aimed squarely at Bruce and Dave. the 3 of us are really the only ones who play the mocking game. BUT we allow anyone to play. all you need is to proclaim your robot to be better than sliced bread, and show up with a bot. Of (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, link
(score: 0.818)

  Re: How would I control robots over the Internet?

Here's a good link with some info...you can peruse. (URL) Original Message ----- From: "Ian Warfield" <ipw47@hotmail.com> To: <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2003 4:02 PM Subject: How would I control robots over the Internet? (...) (22 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 0.818)

  Re: Lego RPG DraK'en.

(...) <snippage> (...) I agree with you on this, Frank. I favor catagorization also. Your term, Interactive Fiction is a nice one, possibly a broad catagory that includes many other sub-types of games. Role Playing Games traditionally are those that (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

how, deep
(score: 0.818)

  Re: Chapter 2, plus 2 MOCs, too

Hi, (...) I forgot a few positive mentions, which make my comments a little harsh in hindsight. (When I put up my story and you say something negative and I complain feel free to link to this post : ) ) (...) First off I forgot to mention... Aside (...) (22 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

how, link
(score: 0.818)

  Re: The Missing Terrorist Link?

(...) John, how obtuse can you be? Why backpedal? This was predicted by anyone paying attention. I feel quite sure I myself have voiced this exact fear one way or another. Rummy claimed an "evolving" relationship [note: not necessarily a preexisting (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 0.818)

  Some new MOC Trains from NMRA NTS 07

Hi All, I brought some train MOCs to the NMRA NTS '07 and finally took some pics and uploaded them to BrickShelf. You can click on the images that are deep linked. AH Box cars: (2 URLs) Plurple (Knight's Kingdom purple) Diesel Switchers (#AMC & (...) (17 years ago, 23-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !

deep
(score: 0.818)

  Mountain/Quarry

I have been dropping hints in various places about the "big project" that had been consuming a lot of time. It was revealed at the MichLTC show yesterday. These are deep links, thanks to Peter for taking pics. More pics surely will be available (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains) !!

how, deep
(score: 0.818)

  Video sui 40 di LEGOland Billund

Al seguente link trovate un interessante video sui 40 di LEGOland Billund. E' in danese, ma è comunque un documento molto interessante: (URL) (16 years ago, 14-Aug-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

link
(score: 0.818)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto/beep1

(...) LOL!!!! Yes, I did NOT click on that link.... me bad.... :) 18 minutes?????? that's all you gave me??? :) yeah, I guess I made my point regarding studless beams enough times... I think I could take a page from Rob's thesis, and do my PhD on (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, link
(score: 0.817)

  The Hobby Show 2003 - Toronto, Ontario Canada

The Hobby Show 2003 - Toronto, Ontario Canada For those interested... (and I hope that will be a number of you!) I am beginning the process of organizing a LEGO builders booth for The Hobby Show this year in Toronto. (Nov. 7, 8, 9 / 2003) For anyone (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca.on) !

how, link
(score: 0.817)

  Re: 8458 Silver Champion Render

"Orion Pobursky" <bilthefish@IHATESPAMyahoo.com> skrev i meddelandet news:HCuoCG.17ts@lugnet.com... (...) sky, and differently colored ground could lift the picture. It is too much gray, dark gray, another gray, and so on, IMO. Despite that, I will (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

how, link
(score: 0.817)

  Re: Unused "feature" in 7675 Clone Wars AT-TE?

(...) Well, you sorta got the link right, but the video is no longer available. If you are posting in Plain Text format, any full URL will automatically show up as a hyperlink (at least when viewed through the LUGNET website). If you're doing it in (...) (16 years ago, 13-Aug-08, to lugnet.starwars)

link
(score: 0.817)

  Re: HD-73 "Grubworm"

Praise: That thing is so SNOTty that I'm not exactly sure how it's held together. Can't go wrong with red/grey. Nit-Pick: Link to the model directory, not the root directory. It took some browsing to find the model. ((URL) can see a dropship (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

how, link
(score: 0.817)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto/beep1

John, what are they feeding you in Europe??? dave says: (...) then John is confused about this and asks: (...) Yes, john, you did. the link that points to the contest rules regarding the game list a timetable and it says thus: (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, link
(score: 0.817)

More:  Next Page >>