  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 2121 – 2140 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  LoTR: The Two "Towels"

Hey guys, I just had to say a quick something about LoTR, which I saw this Tuesday (after vowing on Monday morning not to leave the house for a month in order to study for tests. That worked :-). First off, *awesome*! I loved it. I mean, duh, but (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

how, deep
(score: 0.831)

  Re: Sorting tray suggestion.

(...) I have yet to find the ideal sorting tray. So far, the old plastic inserts work the best for me. The 24 compartment trays from the Christmas calendar sets are also highly useful. Another useful thing I have for sorting is a shallow serving (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.storage)

how, deep
(score: 0.831)

  Re: Change in News Display Behavior

(...) So how do we create an account? (10 years ago, 16-Mar-15, to lugnet.admin.general)

how
(score: 0.831)

  lugnet.org.ca.obb

So I'm in the midst of upgrading my monorail station-- <<https://farm8.stat...93fz.jpg>> (all pics thus far here--) <https://www.flickr....98241605/> And just want to thank my good friends over at Jealous Panda ((URL)) for the new glass for the (...) (10 years ago, 27-Mar-15, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

how
(score: 0.831)

  Recent Alternate Models and Instructions

Here are some new alternate models. Perhaps I should call them combination models, because they're built with pieces pooled from a couple specific sets. Titles link to building instructions and more photos. (URL) ECM Corvid> ((URL) 6205> + (URL) (...) (16 years ago, 3-Nov-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.cad, FTX)

link
(score: 0.831)

  Re: Question about the Future of LDraw CAD family.

"Dwayne "Fallenhunter" Miller" <dmiller23@neo.rr.com> skrev i meddelandet news:H8Brs2.2M8@lugnet.com... (...) in its (...) life (...) practical. Yes, in this case you need something like LDRAW/MLCad, where parts can be 'pushed into' each other. (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

how, deep
(score: 0.830)

  Re: Trebuchets

(...) I've uploaded 2 new picures: (2 URLs) to my Brickshelf folder: (URL) The first picture shows the new braided sling on the trebuchet and the second is a close-up of just the sling. I used fishnet style braiding. You might find this link useful (...) (21 years ago, 19-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

how, link
(score: 0.830)

  Re: Trebuchets

Hello! (...) Thanks :-) (...) I wonder how you pronounce the word? In the french manner ("trêbyshée") or like "Treebuttshat" :-) Bye Jojo (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

how, link
(score: 0.830)

  Re: Instruction scans?

(...) Hop-Frog has made some good points already (and incidentally gave me a little reminder to keep the clone-page project moving forward!) but here are a few additional thoughts. To my knowledge, Ritvik/MegaBloks has never issued a formal (...) (21 years ago, 19-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

how, link
(score: 0.830)

  Homing Spider Droid MIni

(...) Hmm. This got me thinking (as I had thoughts along the same line already) as I sorted today, and from Tusken Raider and AT Mission Deep Sea sets bought on clearance this week most of the right pieces came to hand... The version on the left was (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

how, deep
(score: 0.830)

  Re: Old dog and even older tricks

(...) --snip-- (...) Hi Steve, I've been watching these appear for the last couple of days and enjoying them thoroughly. If you do add them to flickr might I suggest just adding one or two photos per MOC and a link to the BS gallery. Makes it a lot (...) (16 years ago, 29-Oct-08, to lugnet.town)

link
(score: 0.830)

  Ease of locating group charters

I've been noticing a problem which applies largely to newbies. Everyone expects new people to post to each group according to the group charters...but noone tells them how to find the charters. No prominent links to the group charters are to be (...) (21 years ago, 19-May-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

how, link
(score: 0.830)

  Re: Brickshelf ?s

(...) Well, it can vary. Depending on how many folders are uploaded within a certain time span, that will be close to variance with the time it takes to moderate all of them. (it took several days for my Micro Mech model to appear on brickshelf.) Of (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

how, deep
(score: 0.829)

  Re: Help building a lego Cat D7

(...) Chris. Do you have any pictures of your attempts so far? What scale are you trying to work at and what parts are at your disposal (I mean are you building it with technic parts or not)? How mush functionality are you trying to replicate? Do (...) (21 years ago, 18-May-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

how, link
(score: 0.829)

  LEGO has launched a lot of bogus lawsuits over the years

(...) But this one might actually have teeth. Although I don't believe that a knowledgeable consumer will readily mistake the two products, I can see how the shared shelf space might create brand confusion. Also, I have a coworker whose daughter is (...) (10 years ago, 12-Mar-15, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

how
(score: 0.829)

  Re: Parts Tracker Status (offscreen part rendering)

(...) Or you could build and link with static versions of the Mesa libraries. Then you just have to worry about the one executable. In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Don Heyse writes: (...) Ok, I tried this and it seems to work. Here's how: Grab the (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

how, link
(score: 0.829)

  Re: Need Electrical Help

(...) Hey Rob, It would be safer to place a regular doide in series with this if the voltage is going to be reversed some of the time. But the circuit shown in the link handles reverse voltage up to 9v fine. The LED acts as a reverse protection (...) (16 years ago, 24-Oct-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

link
(score: 0.829)

  Re: Getting complete set of Ldraw parts images

(...) Yes, and you should be able to run it all as a background process without even opening a window. See here for some of the details on how to get that up and running. (URL) really love to see some independent verification of the completely (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

how, link
(score: 0.829)

  Big Blue : The Return...

So I was just cleaning up and sorting my collection (in whatever spare time I can find, between the renos and getting the abode ready for our upcoming baby)... When I happened across this guy-- (URL) Thinking that it's been a long time since I've (...) (16 years ago, 22-Oct-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains, FTX)

link
(score: 0.828)

  Re: Intermittent Outage Notification: Lugnet Server Move

(...) Thank you, Suz I realize this move will be interesting again to say the least. I finally got that Perl issue worked around that made us cancel the previous move, but the mail2news mechanics are sort of broken at the moment (not that it matters (...) (10 years ago, 7-Mar-15, to lugnet.admin.general)

how
(score: 0.828)

More:  Next Page >>