  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 2021 – 2040 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Shield Designs?

(...) Yes, these can be fount on (URL) the left column on this page, first clik on the button 'How-to', and then on the word 'Creation'. If you scroll down on this page, under the header 'Customization' you'll find a link - 'Triangular Shields and (...) (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: O'Reilly book news

(...) I don't really understand how the associates stuff works: if no one collects the referal fee, doesn't Amazon just keep it as extra profit for themselves? Certainly the authors don't collect a smaller royalty if a referal fee is given? So I (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.dear-lego)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: The Bar Does Not Go Down

"David Eaton" <deaton@intdata.com> wrote in message news:HxKEsp.tHy@lugnet.com... (...) know how (...) audience (...) there (...) reacting (...) <Snip some exellent points> (...) I agree with you totally on this . I think one of the reasons the (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: 1:20 scale Apache Helicopter

(...) Anyway, I'm glad I'm not the only one to have tackled this problem. As soon as I bought an 8856 helicopter (URL) I thought "That's not how a real helicopter works" and began thinking how to do it properly. This was the main reason I sent TLG (...) (19 years ago, 23-Oct-05, to lugnet.technic)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs

(...) I don't see how this corresponds. 1. She didn't invite people over specifically to see her paintings, she invited them to housewarming which happened to display a few paintings. On the other hand, the entire purpose of Lego's web site is to (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: The value of reading (was: If you could leave any book on Kjeld's nightstand...)

(...) Does it offend you that I hobby-research lay opinion on education or something? A correlation says that when you observe X, you are to some extent likely to ovserve Y as well. Y might be phrased as _not_ Z which means that X and Z are (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Please help me find a URL!

OK, about 6 months ago I went to someone's personal web site who had written quite a long article about his theory of where the next Star Wars movies would go and I can't find the link! Basically, the article talked about how ObiWan will take (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: Emergency! Everyone, please read this.

(...) Uhm what the heck?? Doesn't Todd "own" the domain name? How can it just change hands? And I checked the page for that domain and there's even a link there to buy that domain name..., for no less than $550.00! KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203, (...) (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: ci maximum

(...) Now is this thing street legal? Just how tricked out is it? I really like the opening hood and canopy, but my favorite part is the exhaust.This just might motivate me to do some more future city vehicles. Jamie (URL) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: IOM inquiry ...

(...) I'm always willing to offer... :D (...) Well, I'm not a chat board kinda guy, so it's no difference to me either way. I don't think there's any restrictions on using this forum; aside from the obvious courtesy et al. As long as people keep the (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: The Kalashnikov is ready for Battle.

-snip- (...) well, you see, it could be. the construction isn't all that complicated or hard to do. honestly, i urge you to look through my mocpages.com project (accessible through my link below), and get some ideas on how to move your building (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: New MOC: Chimera Escort Fighter

(...) Chris I'm glad I could be some inspiration to such an awesome ship! I saw this on Brickshelf yesterday and was just amazed by it. I still think you and Gil Shaw are the masters of the small Moc's. Nice tweaking on the cockpit. I like how you (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: Gear spacings.

Can't agree with you here Jennifer. I mean, isn't this half the fun of technic building? Working out gear ratio's, how to fit them in your model, changing, compromising.... If you'd write a program like that, link it to some CAD application, and if (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: $Here’s the Deal$

(...) Thank you so much Yaron for providing that link. Though I still believe that Dark Gray looks better… And upon seein’ the completed model this affirms it! (URL) look how ominous and powerfull the Castle looks in Dark Gray… in standard Gray it (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: Problem creating .pov using LGEO parts in L3PAdd-on

<snip> (...) I suspected something along those lines, but I wouldn't have had any idea how to fix it, so thanks, I wil try it tonight (...) Ahui sent me a link to the relevant help page on Ldraw.org (URL) (...) tim (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: My First MOC

As promised, here is a link for Brickshelf. There is a movie there too, but the lighting wasn't great (it was raining, and I was in my basement) so apologies. The robot tips in the movie because the floor it was on was slanted due to the drain in (...) (20 years ago, 12-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: CD auto feeder project

Rob, Thanks for posting the new link to your website. I spent a bit of time going over the Window Walker making sense of the pneumatics and was about to reply and thanks you, when I went to browse the rest of you site. You site is a gold mine! (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: A new way for geeks to move around

(...) (URL) am interested in the future applications of the self-balancing mechanism used by the Segway, but the scooter itself is a product that few will buy. This newfangled scooter is not more important than the internet nor is likely to have (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: Yes or No: Is MegaBloks doing Star Trek?

(...) I can't find anything, alas; not even a clear link between "Star Trek" and "MEGABLOKS" or "Ritvik" anywhere. This could be supercool or super-lousy, depending on how it's executed. I'll keep searching for more info. Where did you see the (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: Adjustable 4 wheel steering

(...) Nice one! How did you get the idea for this? It really is quite cunning - I am looking forward to seeing this applied in a model. Would I be right in saying that you could extend this to 8 wheel (or more) steering with the crab mode having all (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

More:  Next Page >>